Where to find a square bucket?

N2013

Looking to mount a square 4 or 5 gallon bucket on my swim grid so sits flush against the transom but I can't find a square bucket anywhere to save my life. Suggestions?

Looking to mount a square 4 or 5 gallon bucket on my swim grid so sits flush against the transom but I can't find a square bucket anywhere to save my life. Suggestions?
Might not be quite big enough but if you ask around restaurants often have mayonnaise buckets etc. that are square. They probably aren’t 5 gallons but they’re pretty big and usually free. I use them for rinsing my prawns in the boat.

Gdl2yDmZp0rceI5kxIuhSgRbFd3lSdPZcvh2lBC2dBBQPaGShils2TKlaR_vDAzN7mCpKYYueCa7YYlVIkKm4wp7Rdin3rREf_NQ0E63O8grQmu98rbqluThFU6SCJSCnJZ20oRTbfBwxuEv_hCSd0oAi4Pbgl5XsSYOlnQvQepCopIHBzE_DdSeT-2ZviG6Xfe169xFo8tKlDYDlOLO8Zr_KNLiGX2XL954Ia7ZL5aioI6KQqAqa9ZxqAjSvh-QEzKvF1mCWBsENflIpwzDMhiXpMAFGUdoDzAwaZZ6d6My_cLiMI-DayLgdWko7fpeyQokZ4XVC0tcMiuNriLGC5-fdCLcKwm_edVD02t17bsx9mZPHtlCx8cHRJ_sJvRW0tkxeGNS9FBSAHg30ymsy6RbStVZUpkoCgzgnwxGReaSqNlSG86HSA33ihlUgdn38TO_oU_0AF7WIlW33XbMGR3LqnhHFh-7PaP0EDxlUQiG7VYFvngLergvX8rlO8HEYhlhYM6Fc_o1QOZk0SJtQRQe9Ggs8RYwe7eN_2aAE0ucCSOrrTGAoRtPcnMyJ6RdFNOr9lQijQPdXGYlO8GCD8ubFRze5fS5nYu2kIV5TaqA4BYHMmju4jnf-s0r8qfUPGFP-zZIykFnECcP8aeGKslXBZTonkH8LTFelN1bB39CY3W8QmInuDehNN41AQ=w1158-h869-no

Industrial Paint and Plastics has them. I use one for storing 50lbs of dry dog food. Hinged lid so you dont have to completely remove the lid to get into it. Its a E13 ROPAC brand

Just before we moved and downsized I recycled about 20 of them. If you use powder in your washing machine, we used to buy it at Costo. I kept one now wishing I would have kept a couple more.

Like has already been posted, food service industry has a ton, pickles,=2.5 or 5 gl rnd or square, mayonnaise, peeled boiled eggs, and a ton more I know off, I like the green ones. Hardest thing will be getting some free during this crazy time. Maybe a hospital, prison, CAF (that's were I get mine) or any large institutional cooking establishment. Most just put in recycling. Good luck.

HM

Bulk black olives at Costco come in a square bucket. I use the bucket on my boat.

Back