where did everyone go?

I enjoy FishBC a lot too, but I enjoy a lot of fishing sites besides it as well.

Yo Mama, hoping this message gets to you. Another question on the Bare Breathable chest waders that you advised me about. Took a look at some Bare waders today, however the shop only has the neophrene ones. They may get some in late February, however not sure what will come in. I could request they bring in a specific product and as such, could you tell me the name of the set you have; might it be Cutthroat or Blackwater? Appreciate any info. They neophrene too hot and sweaty, although am sure it would be fine in the winter and if I was sitting in tube all day,...which I will not be. Thanks again
-- JP

Yo Mama, hoping this message gets to you. Another question on the Bare Breathable chest waders that you advised me about. Took a look at some Bare waders today, however the shop only has the neophrene ones. They may get some in late February, however not sure what will come in. I could request they bring in a specific product and as such, could you tell me the name of the set you have; might it be Cutthroat or Blackwater? Appreciate any info. They neophrene too hot and sweaty, although am sure it would be fine in the winter and if I was sitting in tube all day,...which I will not be. Thanks again
-- JP

-- JP

-- JP

Yo, thanks, I think those are the real BIG bucks, leastwise locally, close to $400 before tax. Anyway, as you said, you get what you paid for and obviously you think they are great. Thanks again,
-- JP

Yo, thanks, I think those are the real BIG bucks, leastwise locally, close to $400 before tax. Anyway, as you said, you get what you paid for and obviously you think they are great. Thanks again,
-- JP

-- JP

-- JP

Yo Mama, as I think about these waders, the Cutthroat may be the way to go, eventhough at this point I have not seen a pair. Having tried on a couple of pairs of pricey neophrene waders, they were too warm and I didn't like the feel. As I will be primarily using waders in the spring, summer and fall, they may fit the bill. If I go out in winter, presume I can add more layers before putting on the waders, should work don't you think? Again, I will probably use these waders 5 to 10 times per year; my preference in fishing still is getting into remote lakes and using my boat. The key to me is that waders are not going to leak/rip easily or within a year or so, and that they are versatile enough to use in different circumstances. There have been occasions where I am fishing a lake and would prefer to get out of the boat say on the other side of the lake and work an area/reeds on foot. Waders would be very helpful. Thanks again.
-- JP

Yo Mama, as I think about these waders, the Cutthroat may be the way to go, eventhough at this point I have not seen a pair. Having tried on a couple of pairs of pricey neophrene waders, they were too warm and I didn't like the feel. As I will be primarily using waders in the spring, summer and fall, they may fit the bill. If I go out in winter, presume I can add more layers before putting on the waders, should work don't you think? Again, I will probably use these waders 5 to 10 times per year; my preference in fishing still is getting into remote lakes and using my boat. The key to me is that waders are not going to leak/rip easily or within a year or so, and that they are versatile enough to use in different circumstances. There have been occasions where I am fishing a lake and would prefer to get out of the boat say on the other side of the lake and work an area/reeds on foot. Waders would be very helpful. Thanks again.
-- JP

-- JP

Back