Where can I buy rubber P Seals in Victoria area?

Newf

Crew Member
Anyone know where in the Victoria area I can buy a P seal similar to the one shown below? This one is by Trim Lok and their site said that Acklands/Grainger carried or could get it but contacted them and no luck. Looking for about 15-20ft of it.

Tried Trotac and they have some type of P seal on order but it could be awhile before it comes in. Was just wondering if someone local would carry an assortment of seals.

Looking for something to keep water from going under the edges of my engine cover. (doghouse I believe some call it).

P seal.jpg

Try Berks Inter truck they can order it from Faucher.
Thanks, I will check them out. McMaster-Carr didn't work out. Tried to order from them but got an email back saying they only sell/ship to companies or schools in Canada. Not sure why.....

Thanks for the feedback folks. After striking out on a couple of the places, I went online to Ackland/Grainger's site and was able to order the one made by Trimlok. Not sure why the guy in the Victoria Grainger store could not find it in their catalogue but hopefully it is what I need. Hate ordering it when you can't hold it in your hands to see if it's exactly what you want.

Bryce, I will let you know what it's like when I get it.

Thanks again for the responses.
Much appreciated.

Back