What'z up on the nitty?

D

Dirtdog67

Just wondering what is the word on the Nitty was? Just getting back into town so the info is a little scarce. Thanx Strong Knots-the dirtdog

As of Sunday the mutts havn't shown up yet...Killing them in the lake but no signs on the flow yet...Any day now

As of Sunday the mutts havn't shown up yet...Killing them in the lake but no signs on the flow yet...Any day now

Dirtdog!!!

What's up buddy? You checkin' those nitnat levels to determine when the best time will be to show me how it's done? I shall make the voyage to the island sometime soon if I can.

Send me an email, man, we'll talk. spencer_rolls@Hotmail.com

Cheers, burn one for me.
Spence

Dirtdog!!!

What's up buddy? You checkin' those nitnat levels to determine when the best time will be to show me how it's done? I shall make the voyage to the island sometime soon if I can.

Cheers, burn one for me.
Spence

Dirtdog!!!

Cheers, burn one for me.
Spence

Spence my man, hows it rollin? Ya, been keepin my eyes and ears open and it sounds like the majority are still lake bound. One good rain should do it. Hit the stamp with fishous today. Seems to be a fair number of both springs and cohos in the system. We hit a few springs but the coho were pretty well zippered. I am off to Mexico tommorrow for two weeks. I should be returning around the 26th. A bunch of the guys from the lodge are supposed to be heading to the nitty on the weekend. I am just on my way to stoneys for a pint with him and 5'0. My email is buggered right now so I will straighten it out when I get back. We will hook up then. Gotta burn Strong Knots-the dirtdog

Spence my man, hows it rollin? Ya, been keepin my eyes and ears open and it sounds like the majority are still lake bound. One good rain should do it. Hit the stamp with fishous today. Seems to be a fair number of both springs and cohos in the system. We hit a few springs but the coho were pretty well zippered. I am off to Mexico tommorrow for two weeks. I should be returning around the 26th. A bunch of the guys from the lodge are supposed to be heading to the nitty on the weekend. I am just on my way to stoneys for a pint with him and 5'0. My email is buggered right now so I will straighten it out when I get back. We will hook up then. Gotta burn Strong Knots-the dirtdog

Back