Whats it worth used?

Heavyc

Im curious what people think this stuff would be worth used? I do plan to take some pictures of it later, but all I can do is give you the info I have now.

28 horse Evinrude w/electric start ouboard. IIRC it is a short shaft.
Age unknown. Service record unknown. In running condition (at least last year but I do plan to test it soon)

Also
2 Manual Scotty downriggers . One with 24in boom the other with 30. Both have brand new 200ft of metal line. One hasn't been used since the line went on the other only went in the water once. Scotty tilt mounts with custom aluminum triangles for side transom mounting. They were used in a 12ft aluminum boat as a side transom mount for the riggers.

The motor would depend on what model year it is. If it's a pre 1990 motor then probably only worth a couple hundred bucks. And that's if it's got decent compression and runs. Also if it's got rusted bolts and hasn't had the impeller changed in years it may be useful as a parts motor only. If you don't remove the leg to service the impeller and grease the driveshaft splines the shaft can rust into the crankshaft.

I'd say the downriggers would sell pretty quickly for about 70 bucks a piece. A brand new scotty manual with 30" boom can be found for 169$.

Back