What is a outboard "camp motor"?

Looks like lots of time trolling.... what are plans for hp on the 26’er now?

Definitely fly-by - Twins of some sort or a bigger single got a line on a 2013 Yamaha F350XCA w/400hrs

Anyone have opinions on Yami 350's

Avoid like the plague. They are not good motors. Lots of issues and major failures well below 1000h. If you want a 350 I would go Suzuki 350 duo prop.

Thank you

I saw a couple brand new old stock 200 Zuki's at breakers, they may still have them.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.33.27 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.32.28 AM.png

I’d recommend waiting till this fall, going to be a lot of motors with less than average hours with lodge seasons likely getting pushed back or cancelled altogether. Lot of lodges replace every year too. Should be ton of options if you wait until fall. I picked up 90hp merc that was year old from camp with under 50 hours for $6500, was a spare and only got mounted and used for few days at end of season.

Good idea, then he can sit on the beach all summer and stare out at the water. With all the events cancelled this summer, I don’t think I would wait.

I run a 300 on a boat that is 1/2 the weight of what you have... twin 200's should be your goal.

Back