What happened to Nogs Needle.

Just got back from four days of fishing at Nootka Sound. Got up to Farrier Pt. for a great day of Spring and Coho action on Tues. Nog's Needle did well for me at Farrier and Camel Rock and got the two largest Chinooks of the three boats in our party.

One problem I had with the spoon was it attracted a lot of hits but failed to hook the fish numerous times. The spoon had teeth marks all down the back and more marks closer to the tail end. Anyone else had this experience? I wondered if shortening the spoon an inch or so would result in hooking more fish?

Any comments?

Just got back from four days of fishing at Nootka Sound. Got up to Farrier Pt. for a great day of Spring and Coho action on Tues. Nog's Needle did well for me at Farrier and Camel Rock and got the two largest Chinooks of the three boats in our party.

One problem I had with the spoon was it attracted a lot of hits but failed to hook the fish numerous times. The spoon had teeth marks all down the back and more marks closer to the tail end. Anyone else had this experience? I wondered if shortening the spoon an inch or so would result in hooking more fish?

Any comments?
See previous post from Nog. Smaller sizes coming although I havent had that problem. Pretty much every hit Ive ever had on them stuck.

Any comments?
Damn.... double post.

Back