What do you do?

30+ years in the oil patch, last 20 as a Site Superintendent/Manager.
The last 5 years had been building pump stations for Enbridge, but I couldn't justify what they were doing to the eviroment, so I retired from that last July!
Just took a job in the fishing dept. at Wholesale Sports in South Edmonton!

Was thinking about a sportfishing bc yellow pages.Allways have friends or relatives asking if I know anyone who does this???

As Albernifisher suggested, who does what, and implication was to provide connection to people who might want to hire your services.
So might be good idea to include your location.

BTW, me, former plumbing, gas contractor and inspector for 22 years until I retired - and NO, not looking for any work, but willing to give advice based on my half forgotten knowledge of codes etc.

Great idea this thread! For myself, civil engineer - specialized in water and wastewater. 17 years in the business, since 2002 in Victoria.

I'm a journeyman carpenter and cement finisher. I live in Maple Ridge, but lately have been commuting to Saskatoon for work.

Recently retired Civil Engineering Technologist, worked in the oilsands, as Roads and Grounds Coordinator, my main job was to keep the roads open, that and small civil projects on site

I work for the school district so I don't do much . If you need someone to come and do nothing for ya , im yer guy. I'm great at making empty beer cans though :)

EX Vancouver, Whistler home builder/Site coordinator to the rich and famous slash part time fly-fishing guide(People wanted to give me $ to go heli flyfishing so be it).35 years experience.Now renovator/remodeller,specialty concrete,finish carpenter, log home installations to what ever it takes to be able to enjoy my freedom to fish and explore Vancouver Island waters. Live in LadySmith .I can be found most weekends midspring and summer around Bamfield.Sport fishing paradise.

Image001.jpg

Attachments

• Resume 2011.jpg
    Resume 2011.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 397
Back