West Coast Rivers Loaded

Roe Bags

Lets just say that the recent rains have brought the Coho IN!!!!!
Might have taken the sled out on a certain West coast flow and hooked over 50 coho!! I'll let you guess what system, so if you wanna hook some chrome sea lice dripping bullets the time is NOW...Oh ya one was over twenty!!!

Pass the Pack

If your thinking we lined them float fishing with wool. Think again #3 gold colorado blades, the only thing to use when fishing ho's!

Pass the Pack

Vinny you been out lately ? Going tommorrow ! The f-bc fish-in headed for Renny so i will have a report on that tonight. I will give to a call.

Tournament Proven !

lol come on bags dont go tellin everyone the gold coloradospinner secrert.....if that gets out there wont be many fish left for us lol

steelheadman

yeah, might be hitting up the nitty this weekend.....if see a red white n dirty bronco stop by for few wobblies well hopefully get some ho's goin to work now, hows the nitty been?

steelheadman........

Going up the Nitty tomorrow. Glad theres more than the Tyee in there. They were getting pretty dark last time I was up there. Great site. Looked around here before just thought Id post up 1. DG

Very few springs and the left overs are boots. There is like 1.3 million chum forcasted. The river is full of them and coho still are not thick but i know there are some in there. Saw some nice ones pushing 20lbs (not sport caught)

Ya kellya your bang on not that that many coho in the system!HAhA where you been fishin buddy!FAst water for chum eh!!!

Just Bring it!

Yea? i was not fishing, Im sure you know alot more than the hatchery workers whos job is to supply and count fish numbers on the rivera ll year

I never said they are not in there. Last week before the rain there was not many upriver. Im guessing that rain brought them into the lower river but its still not as full as its going to be in a week or two. How can you guys get through the chum? From the portion i saw it was wall to wall chum.

Fins,

I have been tossing the fly rod for the last little while for chums and cohos but not a lot to report. Saw yo mama briefly on a local flow last Sunday. The cowie should be happening right now but I have not make my way up there yet this year. The Nitty is just a bit too far for my liking. Let us know how you do if you hit the cowie.

Hyde-N-Seek.

yo mama,

It was a tough day for us too, not many biters. The willing biters really slam the fly hard though. The 2 guys in the tin boat absolutely slay them but they were very secretive about their fly. Oh well, maybe next time. Tying up some new fly patterns to try next time.

Hyde-N-Seek

Back