Wellcraft Coastal 232

Honu

My brother has decided to sell his 2013 Wellcraft Coastal. The boat is immaculate, extremely fast and efficient with low hours on its 2013 Yamaha 300. This boat fishes well and handles the West Coast water well. He's selling because his kids are moving on to different activities and he catches more when he fishes with me! Please contact him through the Used Victoria link. He's asking $78,000 but will consider offers.

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Wellcraft-Coastal-232-_33241081

Perfect set up. I looked for one of these 5 years ago and couldn't find one before I bought current boat. These are great boats. Perfect power and sure nice to have the Alaskan Cabin in our climate. Price seems in line based on what I see out there given its only 6 years old with under 300 hours. Clean boats are hard to find. Lots of beaters out there that have been Mickey Moused by amateurs. I do not know the owner and haven't seen boat in person, but, the pics look good....just my personal opinion. Not sure about surge brakes on that size of boat if that comment is accurate. If I was in the market again for a 21-25 ft boat, I'd buy this if its as good as the pics indicate.

Back