Weekend in Victoria

paguy

What should a couple spending the weekend in Victoria go see and do, No fishing its our anniversary.

What should a couple spending the weekend in Victoria go see and do, No fishing its our anniversary.
Wander around the inner harbour and check out the Empress hotel and Parliament Bldgs. (see them lit up at night). The Royal BC Museum is worth seeing as is Beacon Hill Park, all right downtown.
...Rob

Butchart Gardens and the Inner Harbour

Thanks for the suggestions, Any good tackle shops down town. I could just happen to walk buy while showing the wife the sights.

Thanks for the invite Stizzla, But I'm not bringing a car, Just walking. I will check the restaurant out for sure. I will tell them Stizzla recommended.

Any antique stores I might find some old fishing lures.
There are some pawn shops not too far from the harbour. Try Barclays exchange. It’s just a couple blocks north of the Johnson street bridge. Maybe a Take a taxi if you don’t want to walk for 20 minutes
The antique district is up fort street about 7 or 8 blocks.

Thanks for the invite Stizzla, But I'm not bringing a car, Just walking. I will check the restaurant out for sure. I will tell them Stizzla recommended.
X2 on Il terrazzo

Also TacoFino on Fort. Not Very romantic. I'd just go for lunch, but if you are on Fort, you should stop in.

If your going to Il Terrazzo which by the way is probably the best place to eat in town you will need to make a reservation. There # is ‭+1 (250) 361-0028‬

www.ilterrazzo.com

Back