watch this and tell me we need fish farms and their diseased fish intermingling with our wild salmon

lol,
Let's get more footage then.
Maybe you should get bones to set up some underwater camera's (I hear he's good with cameras) and we can live stream 24-7 some open net pen fish pharms full of invasive atlantic salmon up in the first nations territory of the broughton archipelago... You guys (government and the fish farm industry) should be all for that if you claim to be accountable and claim that there is nothing to hide... What do ya think?
We've got live footage of a bloodpipe now. Shouldn't be too hard. (oh yeah, that took a public "activist" to setup and show the world...)
It'll never happen...
Hmmmm...it’s the activists claiming accountability high ground. Should practice what they preach. Can’t sell that to be anything close to being scientific. It’s to sell a narrative which I agree has been somewhat successful. Perception can be powerful.

Hmmmm...it’s the activists claiming accountability high ground. Should practice what they preach. Can’t sell that to be anything close to being scientific. It’s to sell a narrative which I agree has been somewhat successful. Perception can be powerful.

Truth can be just as powerful... something the open net pen fish farm industry, their few supporters, and captured governments propping them up, seem to be a bit short of with the money from wealthy foreign owned corporations clouding their judgement.

The science is there. Plenty of it. deny, deny, deny, ignore, ignore, ignore, deflect, deflect, deflect... meanwhile the wild salmon continue to die.

shameful.

Last edited:
Back