Wanting Lyman Lures

Wooden Lyman plugs are no longer made, new ones are plastic and dont look the same quality. Fishinator plugs (Sorrento?) are like the old Lymans but swim even nicer.

Wooden Lyman plugs are no longer made, new ones are plastic and dont look the same quality. Fishinator plugs (Sorrento?) are like the old Lymans but swim even nicer.

Read they’re made right in Blind Bay...do stores carry them? Kencraft in Vernon and Troutwaters maybe?

Westside stores in Salmon Arm has the best selection , Sandy at Kenkraft has decent selection as well, they’re not Lyman’s but they fish well

Dont know if I want to sell it.. but I am curious as to its value. Its a 5" #77 , double trebles, wooden plug. New in the box. Thanks.
20191020_153954[1].jpg

Dont know if I want to sell it.. but I am curious as to its value. Its a 5" #77 , double trebles, wooden plug. New in the box. Thanks.
View attachment 48670

A lot of guys think they’re worth their weight in gold , but you can still find / buy new in the pkg original Lymans in the $25 range , just need to know where to find em.....:)

$20 - $25 IF it was a drilled through plug useable for Tyee Rowing. Like that, Maybe $20 if someone really wanted it.

Greg

Ive posted on here before the ones i have i think there is 6 or 7 of them never fished shovel nose and said 20 a piece pm me if you are interested

Ive posted on here before the ones i have i think there is 6 or 7 of them never fished shovel nose and said 20 a piece pm me if you are interested
Hi Shovelnose,
Any chance you still have some to sell. Looking for some if you are not using them.Thanks

I have a dozen new Lyman’s I bought many years ago, the old wood ones with painted eyes.
They are nicely wrapped up and in a plastic bag..... currently organizing the garage and hoping
to find them?! Either here or at the cabin on the Island..... will take pics when I find them.
Yes, they are for sale.

I have a dozen new Lyman’s I bought many years ago, the old wood ones with painted eyes.
They are nicely wrapped up and in a plastic bag..... currently organizing the garage and hoping
to find them?! Either here or at the cabin on the Island..... will take pics when I find them.
Yes, they are for sale.
Thank you very much for reply. I would love to buy them from you. Please email me at otto.costanzo@gmail.com or text/call 647-970-2696.
thank you

regards
Otto

Yes, they are for sale.
Hi WCVI, hope all is well. Just wondering if you have located the package you were looking for. Let me know. Thank you

Back