Wanted - Yamaha 8hp kicker

Live 2 fish

I looking for a T8 or 9.9 long shaft Tiller/electric start, preferably power tilt but not a deal breaker.

cheers,
L2F

Looking for your input.

boat is a 17 CC. Been toying with the idea of getting a kicker with controls side mounted on console, or replacing the binnacle with a dual.

On a 17’ CC is it worth it? Kicker will be mounted on a transom mount bracket.

transom is somewhat low so will be getting stern rails fabricated this winter, mostly plan to steer from the helm with a tie bar off main.

Looking for your input.

boat is a 17 CC. Been toying with the idea of getting a kicker with controls side mounted on console, or replacing the binnacle with a dual.

On a 17’ CC is it worth it? Kicker will be mounted on a transom mount bracket.

transom is somewhat low so will be getting stern rails fabricated this winter, mostly plan to steer from the helm with a tie bar off main.

i would just tie it off to the main as you suggested and throw on a troll master if it’s on a bracket.
when i had my 17’ CC when i had a fish on i would often disconnect from the main and steer kicker by hand as needed.

I have a 2009 Yamaha 8hp high thrust. Long shaft(25") W/power tilt and trim, forward controls, electric start and prop guard. Also comes with Panther T4 electric steering all cables and cords are there. Motor has been stored indoors and has very few hrs on it. Paid $4500 new for it. If interested in it let me know

I have a 2009 Yamaha 8hp high thrust. Long shaft(25") W/power tilt and trim, forward controls, electric start and prop guard. Also comes with Panther T4 electric steering all cables and cords are there. Motor has been stored indoors and has very few hrs on it. Paid $4500 new for it. If interested in it let me know

PM'd

Back