Wanted Trophy 1802 bucket seat vinyl cushions

Skinny K

I'm looking for bucket seat vinyl cushions for my 2006 Trophy 1802 WA. Does anyone know of a dealer that would sell them or a online website? Thank you, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Boat manufacturers generally buy from OEM seat suppliers, Wise for example. I found identifying the OEM supplier and widening my search by OEM brand was a big help. I started this search by googling boat seats and comparing the images to find similar looking seats and narrowed it down to the OEM supplier from there.
It helps when asking for Trophy and/or Wise (example) cushions instead of just Trophy cushions.

I wound up buying the OEM brand cushions instead of the manufacturer's for a big savings and they fit perfectly.

Another choice is to go to your local boat upholstery shop.

Good luck with this. I spent a year looking for the same cushions for my 2004 2002WA. They aren't out there - at least that I could find.

After discovering that, I decided to just buy whole newq chairs - but they are wider and don't allow the swivel.

Sooooo, ended up getting cushions custom done. EXPENSIVE.

HB

I have 2 seats complete i replaced with shock waves last year. Just collecting dust. Wanted to keep if i ever decided to sell the boat and keep shockwaves. But dont think that will happen anytime soon. Could send a picture.

I have 2 seats complete i replaced with shock waves last year. Just collecting dust. Wanted to keep if i ever decided to sell the boat and keep shockwaves. But dont think that will happen anytime soon. Could send a picture.
Hello Mikeyman,
I'm interested, could you send some photos?
Thank you for your time,
Mike

Hello,
I’m interested, do you have any pictures?
Mike

Back