WANTED: Newer Double Eagle or Malibu Tyee

Kinetic

Decided to start the search sooner than later so I've nixxed the new aluminum boat idea and decided used glass to get me out fishing in 2017.
Looking for a 2000 or newer outboard powered 16-18ft Double Eagle, Malibu Tyee or Campion explorer for under 20k.
Must be in great condition, don't want any projects.
Thanks

Looks nice. Wonder why the 5 blade prop? A five blade would likely give a better hole shot, but that shouldn't be an issue with that boat with a 150 2 stroke.

Looks nice. Wonder why the 5 blade prop? A five blade would likely give a better hole shot, but that shouldn't be an issue with that boat with a 150 2 stroke.

Yeah, unfortunately no service records with the boat and he's only owned it for 6 months.

For health reasons, I am selling my 2004 Trophy with 115 Merc 4 stroke and 4 stroke 9.9 Yamaha high trust kicker. Maintenance records from 2004 July to presently.

1. Built in Porta-potty
2. Standard Horizon radio
3. Standard Horizon CP 300 i GPS
4. Lowrance HDS 7 GPS/ fish finder combo
5. Karavan Trailer with electric winch
6. Scotty electric downriggers
7. Full canvas

As I cant figure out how to post pictures on this site, e-mail me at: jracz@shaw.ca and I will send pictures.

Asking 21,000 Serious inquiries only

Pictures need to be hosted online before they can be posted here. You need a free account with a hosting site like Photobucket or Picasa. Go to your online picture library, open up the pic you want to post, and copy its URL. Then here on the forum you click the 'image' button on the menu and past in the copied URL when asked. You can preview everything prior to posting.

Thanks Kelly, unfortunately I've done the 20+ year old boat before and now I want something newer.
For anyone else on the hunt, Oh Sure's boat that he posted above looks great but again just not what I'm looking for.
Cheers

There is a brand new Etech 115 with low hours on the back of that DE...Not saying it isn't expensive though.

Back