Wanted: Merc 14" Dia x 16" Pitch Prop

IronNoggin

HiYa Folks,

I'm looking for another prop for the Dream Weaver. Item is a Quicksilver 14"dia x 16" pitch prop for a Mercruiser Bravo II leg. 1"dia hub - 15 spline. Would of course prefer a stainless prop in decent condition, but will consider aluminum. Will consider cash, trades (willing to let a 17 pitch stainless in new condition go when a suitable 16 is located, or???), and even a charter excursion for the real deal...

The season is fast upon us, so I'm right hoping someone has one of these collecting dust they'd be willing to let go...

Please post here, or feel free to Email.

Cheers,
Nog

http://www.vicprop.com/

Victoria Propellor in Cobble hill is pretty good with taking trades on your used or new if not beyond repair! They have a shop in Nanaimo as well. I have nothing but good things to say about Steves service. He gave me three props to try and will customize pitch for no charge on new ones. I just settled for a new 18" x 14.5, 4 blade Alluminum and love the quicker plane while loaded and no loss in top end speed! Much smoother too. Hope that helps.

Many Thanks MadDog! Sent them an email, and hoping...

UPDATE:
Heard back from Steve today (while I was out undergoing surgury) Man-o-man! Fast, thorough and informative! I'm VERY impressed by this service. He's given me some things to think on, suggesting a 16x16 prop. Gotta sort that out, but he is VERY helpfull!

MANY THANKS Maddog!! VERY much appreciated! If you get up this way, give me some notice, and I'll see what I can do to sneak you out there for a day!!

Cheers,
Nog

Back