wanted cannon balls

Charter Tofino

Lookin for some 12 pounders if anyone has some laying around. Im lookin to save a few bucks off buying them from a store. My 8 or 10 pound pancake style ones are not quite enough. Lookin for around nanaimo-qualicum thanks

Kelly ~~ I got the balls for you I sell them 1 @ $15 or 2 for $30 They are 12.5 lb lead cannon balls with the built in fin that track true even in Heavy currents !!! Hundreds of salmon can't be worry they like them !!
Located in Port Alberni so for the labour Derby weekend maybe pick some up got about 20 left going fast ~~~:D EMAIL ME @ Steely
IMGP0083.jpg

I'd also take a pair if you are ever in Campbell River, or if we could arrange pickup around my next fishing trip to Port. email your contact info

Look good, would love to get a couple but in Duncan. If I make it out to Port this summer will contact and arrange to meet.

I use two fished them for the last 2 years (Thanks Steely) bouncing in the mud in heavy currents they are the best I would be lost without them track true and straight. I don't even need to look at my speed I can tell by looking at my cable. They also sit perfectly in the traditional Scotty Ball Holders. Steely put me down for 2 missed getting them last year at the Chum Derby.

Cheers Kev

K guys I will pump out a few more:D to fill the orders and contact you with the contact details . Kev thanks for the kind words about My Balls!!![:I]

Dennis In Port @ 250 724 1047

hey steely

I will take 4 12lbers, I am located in courtenay

thanks

Dan

Hey Steely do you have any molds for larger sizes? 20# & 35# please say yes :)

Thanks for the orders guys [8D] and SIR I have 20 and 35 lber's but they are Pyramid anchors in any size ~~~~We use in the river on jet or drift boats or small 10 - 15lb's on pontoon boats !!!all @ a $1.00 a lb;) Heck are even some are used by the FN as gill net anchors better than concrete bricks!!!

Hey Dennis:
How's the Hummingbird doing, I'm assuming there is only one Dennis in Port flying the Steelhead handle.

Orders recieved Thanks
Seawolf ya its me~~~ The Hummer has found a few fish for me[:I] and haven't been lost yet :D Hows the new boat working out ???[?]

Hey Dennis:
The wife says you cannot wipe the smile off my face when I'm in the boat. Pretty happy with it.

Thanks - but I'm going to take a wild guess that a pyramid anchor isn't going to troll very effeciantly :D

Back