WANTED/BUY - Cannon Mag10 circuit board

RevyFisher

Hoping someone has an old Cannon downrigger that they have for parts as my circuit board is shot on my Mag10 HS downrigger and I've just been notified that Cannon is no longer manufacturing this part. Looking for part#3394002 or any suggestions how I can fix it.

I've checked Amazon and Ebay. Next step is to call every authorized Cannon service center in the US to see if any of them have one maybe sitting on a shelf. Any other ideas? Thanks!

Any luck? I have 3 blown boards for my HS and seems like none available in the world! I am going to look at repairing them and then buying scotties!

I looked, last one I bought was from Mikes.

I have 4 of these, time to start treating them better I guess

Last edited:
Hoping someone has an old Cannon downrigger that they have for parts as my circuit board is shot on my Mag10 HS downrigger and I've just been notified that Cannon is no longer manufacturing this part. Looking for part#3394002 or any suggestions how I can fix it.

I've checked Amazon and Ebay. Next step is to call every authorized Cannon service center in the US to see if any of them have one maybe sitting on a shelf. Any other ideas? Thanks!
When I needed a circuit board for a Miller welder replaced and couldn’t find one affordable, I posted an ad on the local online classifieds looking for an old school TV repairman and had a reply in about 3 days. A week later he’d replaced a burnt out transistor or something in there and it’s still working good as new. Was dirt cheap too.

Any luck? I have 3 blown boards for my HS and seems like none available in the world! I am going to look at repairing them and then buying scotties!
No luck. The warranty dealer in Courtenay said they're no longer available.

When I needed a circuit board for a Miller welder replaced and couldn’t find one affordable, I posted an ad on the local online classifieds looking for an old school TV repairman and had a reply in about 3 days. A week later he’d replaced a burnt out transistor or something in there and it’s still working good as new. Was dirt cheap too.
Great idea. Thanks for the tip!

Back