Wanted: Aluminum boat interior painted (V.Isle)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by Go.Fish, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Go.Fish

Go.Fish Active Member

I have a 20’ Hewescraft (non-hardtop) walkthrough windshiled, w/ offshore pod and engine installed that has the interior fully stripped and needing a couple coats of paint. It’s too big for the average automotive spray booth (approx 24’ with the engine) plus trailer tongue (3’ ish) that can stick out.
    I have a fresh gallon of paint but don’t have the interior space to do this. Must be a shop that has HEAT this time of year. It’s a Zolatone type speckled paint so doesn’t need to be a pristine job

Somewhere between Duncan and Coombs preferred and willing to either pay someone to spray it or rent the space and do the work.

Budget between $400-$1000 depending on scenario

Thanks in adavance

2. BigReel

BigReel Well-Known Member

Urgels in port alberni. Paints lots of boats. Did the paint on my old kingfisher.

Go.Fish likes this.
  3. albernifisher

albernifisher Well-Known Member

What kind of paint do you have?

Go.Fish likes this.
  4. trophywife

trophywife Crew Member

I believe urgles did mine. contact breakers in port alberni. they will steer you in the right direction.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Go.Fish likes this.
  5. Go.Fish

Go.Fish Active Member

Thanks guys, will call Urgels tomorrow. The paint I have is Roxatone AMA which was a fair bit cheaper than Zolatone and made in Canada