Wanted 18-21 ft aluminum

Charter Tofino

Decided to forgo the fibreglass and stick to a smaller welded aluminum. Pretty open to designs, prefer a hardtop & glassed centre console or cabin style.

Thanks guys! I really like that second one but a little pricey, especially considering the exchange.

I've been scouring all the site but hadn't seen those two. Please let me know if you see anything else. Cheers

Bridgeview may have a few left. They had 7 of 20 left last time I talked to them. You can check out their website to see them or they're on CL right now for 17k (hull only). Awesome awesome boats. Absolute tanks, handle the rough water extremely well. Large scuppers allow for very quick draining of the deck. Have been almost up to my knees a few times back in the day, bait coolers floating.. good times.

Thanks Scott. Unless a smoking deal comes up I'm going to drop the Grady plans. A nice centre console with a hardtop/canvas seems like a better option for the fishing/camping that I'll be doing.

Thanks guys, some solid rigs but not quite what I'm after. That last one is awesome but out of my budget once you add power and accessories. The search continues.

Have an Ironwood 20' Hardtop coming up for sale... No outboard, steering mounted or sounder unit... Has the rest though, suspension seats, trim tabs, lights, VHF, washdown, helm, ACR, dual batteries, Kicker Mount, CHIRP transducer, self-bailing deck, swivel base mounts, etc.

8-foot beam, trailers very easily and great to fish off of.

Haven't posted it yet... Here is a picture. PM for details. Not sure on price yet.

20150316_164410_Richtone(HDR).jpg IMG_0806.jpg

Last edited:
Back