Volunteers needed - Bamfield Tuna Shootout

Osama Bin Hopper

Hey guys, I'm just gonna throw this out there because we could use a few more minds/bodies for the prep/carryout of this years Shootout.

We are planning bigger and better and I'm sure that certain skill sets could secure themselves a boat seat at least!

Message me directly or respond to this or Kelly if interested.

Thanks!!!

Not sure what you need but I'll call you in a couple of days, when the Tequila wares off. I'm leaving Cabo today. No Tuna for the Trophy Hunter crew but lots of Marlin, countless Dorado, Wahoo, and other fish. Not bad for a bunch of gingo's.

I'm heading down South again to the boat show at the end of the month and will be talking to Flasher (aka Ken) from QCove. I'll see what he can drum up sponsor wise and there was rumblings last year about him and a bunch of BDer's heading up this year. I'll see what's up.

Very interested and might have a spot for an extra guy. Let us know when you are thinking. We haul our boat over from the main land for a week each year and missed it last year. Thanks Jimmy

Thanks guys, some PMs as well. Keep 'em coming if possible. This will be the event of the year I promise.

Sponsors in any form as well, if you know someone who knows someone... LOL.

Deryk I'm planning to visit you at PNT tomorrow!

Those who have expressed interest on here will here from me on the PM so check 'em!!

Im in, Ive been trying to get out for 2 years, and havent been able to get the stars to align.My main talents are cooking, drinking, making fun of people and laughing :)

Lorne

Jeff and I sorted out some key details tonight and will post up a preliminary poster as well as some of the important info, this weekend. Definitely going to be a week to remember!

Thanks guys, some PMs as well. Keep 'em coming if possible. This will be the event of the year I promise.

Sponsors in any form as well, if you know someone who knows someone... LOL.

Deryk I'm planning to visit you at PNT tomorrow!

Those who have expressed interest on here will here from me on the PM so check 'em!!

What time? If not Rob should be able to help you..I have let him know... :)

I would love to try this out along with my buddy. I can help out from the mainland as well if anything needs to be done. I too have not had the time to try and get out. I would need 2 spots in a boat as I don't wana take mine out with a single motor if not no worries.

Can get some Rapala stuff as promised. If you have any special items of interest just shoot me another e-mail with a list of what would be of most interest. Just need a few little details on event to pass along to our guys in Toronto. I can probably lift some of that from Kelly's poster.

Timing Dependent I WILL make an appearance this year rabbi ;)

And can offer to contribute what I might be able.

BTW, give me a buzz tomorrow BEFORE you wander through Port. PM'ing my cell # to you now just in case...

Cheers,
Nog

Thanks guys!

Pat thanks, we will have more details for you than that, just had to get through the holiday trip before we could square away some of the stuff.

Rapala would be awesome to have on board as their X-RAPS did it for a number of us last year!

Derby - noonish?

Nog gonna be a day or two later, comfy on the east side for a day or two, will talk...

OK - will start with X raps - any particular colour? Can pm me on that if you want. Sounds like a lot of fun. I might have to man up and give it a try, its not like I don't have the fricken queen mary carrying a tanker load of gas to help get me out and back in one piece.

OK - will start with X raps - any particular colour? Can pm me on that if you want. Sounds like a lot of fun. I might have to man up and give it a try, its not like I don't have the fricken queen mary carrying a tanker load of gas to help get me out and back in one piece.

I'll get you the colours and size tomorrow.. :)

Back