volcanic pollution vs man made polution

Hm, strange though, volcanoes have existed since the beginning of time. But CO2 concentrations in atmosphere have risen since the industrial dawn.

Hm, strange though, volcanoes have existed since the beginning of time. But CO2 concentrations in atmosphere have risen since the industrial dawn.
I'm sure Fishmyster knows this and just wants our opinion on such an obvious flaw to that idea. Perhaps to reinforce what he suspects is not common sense.

I'm sure Fishmyster knows this and just wants our opinion on such an obvious flaw to that idea. Perhaps to reinforce what he suspects is not common sense.

They have been much higher before the all bad man came to the scene.
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&url=https://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/06/04/dr-vincent-gray-on-historical-carbon-dioxide-levels/&psig=AOvVaw2KmOp2GoGAAfHX1Aia76Te&ust=1581544053124000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJDSje28yucCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

Yup, much higher many, many times...... God I cant wait until Canada can reduce its green house gas emissions by 50%. That reduction of ~0.78% global emissions will turn the tide on this crisis & save the world an extinction event.... Fak the 2.5 million people who work in the resource sector. Just collateral damage.

Meanwhile global oil consumption continues to increase by ~1 million barrels/yr......

Yup, much higher many, many times...... God I cant wait until Canada can reduce its green house gas emissions by 50%. That reduction of ~0.78% global emissions will turn the tide on this crisis & save the world an extinction event.... Fak the 2.5 million people who work in the resource sector. Just collateral damage.

Even if we go to zero globally tomorrow odds are we won’t be around to see the earths temperatures stabilize.

The cake is baked for us the ocean temperatures will only increase in our life times.

The pendulum tends to swing if we go heavy to reduce co2 emissions. Odd are will see a government after that will repeal it all.

That’s why the liberals bought a pipeline they no oil is going to be a thing go a long time.

Some people are going to be pissed but I think will see a shift from we need to stop to we need to adapt.

Bang on ST.

Remember that song from way back, Mum listened to it on the old radio....

All those who yell, cry, scream and want Canada to stop its emissions have NEVER been to China, India, or any smog country. Canada is a mere grain of sand on the beach.

I would like to know what caused 3 miles of ice to suddenly start melting and the glaciers receding. No "man carbon emissions then" something made ice melt????? Mankind adapts or becomes extinct, happened many times before I think.

I'm still going to enjoy fishing, just need the 60+ SPF now.

HM

I would like to know what caused 3 miles of ice to suddenly start melting and the glaciers receding. No "man carbon emissions then" something made ice melt????? Mankind adapts or becomes extinct, happened many times before I think.

HM

We do know why the ice sheets grow and recede at regular intervals. It's caused by the Milankovitch Cycle. Here is a video to explain it if you truly want to know.

Meanwhile global oil consumption continues to increase by ~1 million barrels/yr......

It’s the cause and victim game. Everybody has to be a victim of something this day and age. Watch the news, if you can stomach it for more than 2 min,, I can’t. Read a paper, open a web forum, like this one. Everybody is a victim of something. I truly don’t think there’s ever been more bull **** information ever in society as there is this day and age. About one tenth of it is worth anything the rest is just someones bull ****. The vast majority of the population isn’t smart enough to see it for what it is either, just suck it up and play the victim.

Last edited:
We do know why the ice sheets grow and recede at regular intervals. It's caused by the Milankovitch Cycle. Here is a video to explain it if you truly want to know.

Wish they would not use the word theory so many times, also have difficulty believing they know the amount of sunshine the earth received annually for the last 600 000 years. But does provide a good theory and sort of explains ice ages if true. Better explanation for warming to me seams the earth undergoing another change in tilt as spoken off. Hope these scientists are not the ones that made me grow believing in brontosaurus. That was crushing when it was all proven as BS.

HM

Back