Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2011

Lets get this started the story is under haly reports but here's some pics.

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

Thats what i said when i lifted it up ,here's a good test for my hernia.lol all good better than new.

Couple hours off of Albert Head today with nothing to show. Any body else out today? Love how some people will drive up almost over your anchor line to ask hows fishing. within 10 feet. he was going boat to boat out there today. pluggin up the GPS im sure!

Hey Gerry,
did you get out today in those brisk N.E. winds ? ;)

nope, i bailed, woke up to 20 nt winds around discovery this morning and fast currents :) Would have been a lumby ride home when the tide turned back into it. Did you venture out ?

nope, i bailed, woke up to 20 nt winds around discovery this morning and fast currents :) Would have been a lumby ride home when the tide turned back into it. Did you venture out ?

I was a bailout also, hoping for some better weather soon !

Was out Saturday tried for four hour for hallys then switch to salmon out on the bank . Fished couple hours ,it was dead for the first hour then it came on boated 15,14,12,10 9,7 all hatchers . Four inches coyote ,mongoose , all fish had fresh needle fish in stomach . Good luck out there boomer

Out Saturday morning with my son from Prince George. A good easterly wind when we left West Bay Marina. Went to the flagpole and started fishing, passed over some large bait schools on the bottom, and picked up a 12 pounder. By the time we got to clover point the wind had switched to westerly and picked up a lot more speed so we fished back to Brotchie Ledge and came in. Fresh salmon for dinner yum yum..

Someone got a hally today 268lb I know they went to fitters for a weight in.Whay to go zelbergs I know where you were.I like to here the story from you guys.thats a barndoor bud.

Way to go Terry!

I'm getting tired of this fricken wind ,pounded out there again today in a very rough south easter, thank god fishing was good got 5 haly in short order and back to the dock. they were 20,28,42,45,48lbs mackeral was the bait of choice today.

Here's hoping for a calmer Sunday!

wow, what a beast of a fish, must have bleed out 23 lbs as the scale shows 208 lbs and the tag is 231.

I'm already constantly dreaming about catching my first Hali since moving out here, but that pic has me in overdrive now! Nice Fish!Congrats.

Back