Victoria pub night

Please indicate your preferred date for the Victoria Pub Night!

• Feb 22

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Feb 29

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • March 7

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
I'll tell the bar that we are the SFBC group, come in and ask for that and you'll find us.

It's a small pub, we'll be hard to miss.

Fitting my last catch was a 100 yr old champagne bottle, I bet by tonight it’ll be 200 yrs old.
See ya at the Country Rose Pub 5 ish

I'll tell the bar that we are the SFBC group, come in and ask for that and you'll find us.

It's a small pub, we'll be hard to miss.
Just follow your nose: the smell of a bunch of old fishermen is unmistakable!

Had a great time at Pub night. With over 20 people showing up, I didn’t get to talk to everyone but I did hear a lot of good fishing stories from the people I did talk with.

Kildonan thanks for arranging it.

Yeah sorry I missed it, and also seeing you Doug it has been a while. Next time for sure.

I will see a few of you I am sure down at the SFAB meeting on 16th...

It was great to put faces to names and meet some new members as well! The "tin boat" crowd was certainly well represented! :)
Thanks again to Kildonan for organizing!

Brian

I’ll arrange another around the end of August (go time) maybe so we can discuss how it went in the peak month. We’ll all be covered with scales and have perma stench of Rhys Davis anchovies. :D

I’ll arrange another around the end of August (go time) maybe so we can discuss how it went in the peak month. We’ll all be covered with scales and have perma stench of Rhys Davis anchovies. :D
Thanks for arranging the Saturday get together, got to meet a few new people and re-connect with some others.

...Rob

Back