Victoria pub night

Please indicate your preferred date for the Victoria Pub Night!

• Feb 22

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Feb 29

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • March 7

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
I'll go, maybe I can carpool with Doug. lets get a date sorted. I'm free to drink beers any day that ends in Y.
Rockdog can go bang himself

I propose Saturday Feb 22. 5 PM start? That way we can wrap it up earlyish and still be fresh for fishing the next day because that’s what we do! :D:D

Insted of a pub meeting .the oppertunity to meet a support group is admireable.perhaps one might say to sort of speak at the introduction.I am a pinnace wizard elk a ho lick and see if they give you bar bicth u ates.watch your drinks.

Ps bing your outdated chart for rferance with your own pencile.better have done your homework.you just thaught i was crazy but i just might be clearly nuttz.

We don't talk we take the dart section and with tac k's place our chart up .some may place any size chart of the globe and hi jacking of anothers chart is to better adviseand,amount dots can be connected by threads lines and connect the DOT .take turn to see whom may be the nuttiest pilot.i liked it better when we have the smallest cut up chart.

I have a hockey meeting earlier that day in Nanaimo but should be back by 5 so works for me.

Brian

Damn that is the only day I have something else booked - in a fun curling bonspeil with work that runs from 2-6 and then it includes a dinner after that. If you guys stick to this date I may try to get out of it and see if someone else in the office would be happy to take my spot.

As per Jim's request, we have added a poll with three options for preferred dates. Please respond as he is trying to accommodate as many people as possible!

Brian

Well i said feb 22 as the other dates ill be laying on a beach at my buddies house in bahamas thinking of all of you.....LOL:):):):)

Your buddy's place is in one piece Wolf? I have friends that have a place in the Bahamas they live there over the winter and it was levelled by the storm. They are currently attempting to salvage what they can and attempt to rebuild....going to take a long time unfortunately infastructure is nonexistent right now from what they are telling me.

There seems to be some interest for a pub night. Let’s see how much interest there is.
Suggest a venue, suggest a date. I don’t care when or where. Let’s let it percolate for a few days and see what kind of interest there is.
Jim.
I would join in for a pub night. Feb. 22 may not work but the other 2 days would.

...Rob

So by a slight majority, looks like March 7 wins. I’ll dig up a venue and post it here once I have it sorted out. Stay tuned for more.

Back