Victoria pub night

Please indicate your preferred date for the Victoria Pub Night!

• Feb 22

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Feb 29

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • March 7

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Kildonan

There seems to be some interest for a pub night. Let’s see how much interest there is.
Suggest a venue, suggest a date. I don’t care when or where. Let’s let it percolate for a few days and see what kind of interest there is.
Jim.

I'd go,it would be nice to meet some more local folks into fishing and put a face to the boats I see out there.

In the past when we’ve had these events we’ve usually used the 6 mile pub to accommodate the west shore and Sooke guys too.

but let’s give it a few more days and see what the numbers are like.

Hey Jim...I would be up for this. Another Westshore option might be the Rose pub. The new management there has done a good job and they also have an area that we might be able to book that would be somewhat private.

Brian

If you do it at six mile, or somewhere west shore like the one Brian suggested I would drive down. Could get some more guys to go like@Deewar25 @chris73 etc.

Many of us don't connect as much with everyone now that our local derbies don't happen as much anymore. Thanks for trying to organize.

Last edited:
Hey Jim...I would be up for this. Another Westshore option might be the Rose pub. The new management there has done a good job and they also have an area that we might be able to book that would be somewhat private.

Brian
Ok, Brian. It’s looking like it may turn into a South Vancouver Island gathering. Haha

Would be fun to get a big group. Lots of new guys here now I haven’t met before. Maybe Thursday or so we may know the numbers we’re looking at and we can book something then.

You do know that putting a smiley face in means it's sarcastic,right? I'd like to meet you there.Ray

Back