Victoria 2013 Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious little jimmies....no. 1's......killer

little jimmy..is like taking candy........

[6p307WSTFRE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6p307WSTFRE

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty slow for us off the waterfront today, two shaker's
one of them taken by a seal.
good conditions though and a fair number of boats towards Victoria.

Out yesterday on Constance with a notoriously lucky fishing buddy of mine. Three in the boat, one other shaker. Fished from about 11-2. Got all three on a green/blue hootchie near the bottom in 70-80 feet of water. Bonus was, absolutely NO seals this time.

Ok. What are little Jimmies?

Out again today. No fish but a few nice crabs a couple a tad over 8''. Also had an awesome eagle show when I was throwing the bait out. They scouped it up right at the boat. First time the wife ever saw that. Sure made her day for her.

I haven't been out much Scott, boats tucked away - waiting for an invite ;)

I've tried lil Jimi under the covers,however my wife won't bite :D

Decided to take my nephew and my son out for a quick 2 hour tour of the flats. I was rewarded with a nice winter spring. Pretty nice out, but the wind was cold.

Good thing you had tones with you to handle that chinook :D

As for cold.....didn't you just come from albernia freezing your butt off ice fishing????

Out on the flats earlier this week on Thurs. great day. 5 springs to the boat. 2 spat the hook but 3 in the cooler in the 8-10 lb range All right on bottom, rubber and coho killers the trick. Out again tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody been out lately? Sunday is looking like a nice day. So I was thinking of going out. I can't decide if I should fish the flats, or launch in esquimalt and fish the waterfront?

Fished constance yesterday and through the holidays. Awesome fishing!!!! Caught 8 in two hours yesterday. All around 5 lbs. We were catching fish closer to 7-8 lbs over the holidays. I haven't had any encounters with seals this year yet. Knock on fiberglass.

JL

Ps. Every fish we caught was hatchery. Thank you USA. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back