Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Derby did Louie continue his goal scoring streak:p:eek::rolleyes:...hee hee hee

You need your defence to step up.....3rd highest GA in the league....but ahead of my Flyers! Haha.

If we're doing Kauai this year it likely won't be until March. When do you go?

How did your boys do against my lowly Leafs last night :)

How did your boys do against my lowly Leafs last night :)

Not sure....I puke violently when I see that uniform. Had some friends over for dinner and to not spend the evening gagging incessantly I had Oprah's channel on for visual and ABBA's greatest hits for auditory pleasures.

@The Jackel ......my Flyers are as "lowly" as your Laughs, so don't paint the "woe is me" crap. :p

San Jose, Boston, the Leafs and Habs all make me hurl.....and as a Philly fan you would think PIT should be in there, but no. :confused:

Not sure....I puke violently when I see that uniform. Had some friends over for dinner and to not spend the evening gagging incessantly I had Oprah's channel on for visual and ABBA's greatest hits for auditory pleasures.

lol tell me were those friends of yours the Leafs fan club guys :)

how bad did they beat up the poor leafs? ;)

Thats what you call a jolly good spanking there boys :eek: 7 rookies in the line up good speed to start the game but the D SUCKS BIGTIME, kinda reminds me of the nucks D :D. I see the nucks didn't lose last night, oh i forgot they weren't playing :)

Fore...;) Watched the first couple periods then watch the last half of the lions game....great come back for both teams :)

captain sedin needs to be sat out a game and forced to watch a few hours of videos of himself passing the effin puck when he should be shooting it while his teammates play a game.the goof passed up a completely empty net from 3 feet away for a pass for ffs. coulda been a different game with an early goal or 2 and not having the d men having to pinch all game. i know they are no match for the rangers but why shoot yourself in the foot on top of it. willy can't str8en that out he needs to go pronto

yup..he has done that more then a few time s this year...did see the first 2 periods but the first sounded like a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back