Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game changer of a trade today by the Nucks, me thinks the guy from Vegas is pissed :eek::rolleyes:, dont forget leafs in action against Tampa another gooder :D

Game changer of a trade today by the Nucks, me thinks the guy from Vegas is pissed :eek::rolleyes:, dont forget leafs in action against Tampa another gooder :D
Yeah and i'm sure Plekanec will replace Matthews. Please post the parade route

Come on, I'll buy the beer and whiskey
Hey Jackel, that was a nice win for Canucks. Been playing better lately.
Too bad the Leafs lost their 4th game in a row. Somebody should tell them this is the time to elevate their game not slack off!

Hey Jackel, that was a nice win for Canucks. Been playing better lately.
Too bad the Leafs lost their 4th game in a row. Somebody should tell them this is the time to elevate their game not slack off!
We heard that there was a good number 1 pick this year, but we waited to long for the dive, not like your boys :D. We are just taking the foot off the pedal and then put it into over drive just before the playoffs. Hey any word on your boy Brook heard he took a bad fall into the gate??

We heard that there was a good number 1 pick this year, but we waited to long for the dive, not like your boys :D. We are just taking the foot off the pedal and then put it into over drive just before the playoffs. Hey any word on your boy Brook heard he took a bad fall into the gate??
No mention of the severity of his injury yet. Was hard to watch.

I got a feeling this our year to win the lottery :rolleyes:

I just read he's out for the season. Can't say if it's reliable or not.

I just read he's out for the season. Can't say if it's reliable or not.
cording to Rick Dhaliwal of SportsNet 650, a source told him in the case of Boeser it’s, “Not career-threatening and not a serious injury but can’t see him playing again this season. Best to shut him down, there will be a few weeks of discomfort.

So it seems to be second hand information at best, but still with only 16 games and a month to go they might err on the side of safety and it will help with the tank.

cording to Rick Dhaliwal of SportsNet 650, a source told him in the case of Boeser it’s, “Not career-threatening and not a serious injury but can’t see him playing again this season. Best to shut him down, there will be a few weeks of discomfort.

So it seems to be second hand information at best, but still with only 16 games and a month to go they might err on the side of safety and it will help with the tank.
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back