Vancouver boat show

redram99

Going to travel down to take in the boat show. I’ve never been before.

I’ll have a 1/2 day Wednesday and full day Thursday to take in the sights.

Should I do Granville island with the half day and the full day indoors?

Anything special I should make sure to catch?

Thanks

Just get a two day pass they have a shuttle from bc place. I see that the new Yamaha 425 outboard is going to be there that should be interesting to look at

Going to travel down to take in the boat show. I’ve never been before.

I’ll have a 1/2 day Wednesday and full day Thursday to take in the sights.

Should I do Granville island with the half day and the full day indoors?

Anything special I should make sure to catch?

Thanks

Which ever day has no rain / less rain - that's the day you use to go to Granville Island since you'll be outside.

Anyone from island heading over via Nanaimo that would like to cost share
I went to a Garmin session put on by Jeff from Pacific Yacht System’s. It was REALLY good. Man he knows his stuff and is an excellent speaker. Made me really happy with my choice to upgrade to Garmin.
There are lots of good electronics displays there from all manufacturers so you will get good info.

I know right .. after getting married in Tofino last weekend at the Wick the bayshore is going to seem like motel six. Alex is 8 months preggers so if you see us at the boat show i will be the guy yarding his pregnant wife up into the luxury sportfishing boats i can't afford.
Awesome. The wife and I are shooting to go tomorrow late afternoon or Saturday.

I know right .. after getting married in Tofino last weekend at the Wick the bayshore is going to seem like motel six. Alex is 8 months preggers so if you see us at the boat show i will be the guy yarding his pregnant wife up into the luxury sportfishing boats i can't afford.
Congrats x 2!!

I’m hurt you didn’t ask me to speak at your wedding. I have the best closing joke:
“As a man who has spent many years as a hardwood flooring installer, I’ve learned that a new husband is actually a lot like a hardwood floor... If you lay him right once, you can walk all over him for the rest of your life!”
I’ve used it in a wedding and it slayed them

Back