VacMaster VP330-Looking for advice

bugleemup

Looking at buying the VP330 Vacmaster and would like some advice.
Looking for anyone/everyones' feedback on the noted machine. Positive & negative.
Thanks

I bought a VP215 from Costco last year but returned it because the chamber was too small as we like to keep our salmon whole. Gone through countless Food Savers and a Westin 2300.

Vacmaster makes a duo. It is suction or chamber. Might be better than food savers and so forth.

Looking at buying the VP330 Vacmaster and would like some advice.
Looking for anyone/everyones' feedback on the noted machine. Positive & negative.
Thanks

I have a VacMaster 215
Bought it while in the States and brought it home with me when the dollar was at par.
Expensive...YES with our low dollar
BUT no so bad when you compare how many FoodSavers I went thru and their overheating and failures when doing multiple seals AND the the VacMaster gives you a much better and long lasting seal and I have never had it shut off due to overheating.
It's never failed me in over 5 years of use.
I found you do need to use their special bags though and they are cheap if bought in bulk.
I see the price at Costco is $1349 cdn...ouch...maybe a cheap substitute is in the cards for you??
https://www.costco.ca/VacMaster-VP2...hamber-Vacuum-Sealer--.product.100213043.html

Back