Useful or useless tackle?

Almost identical to a chrome Perkins that I've caught lots of salmon on,if you don't want them I'll buy them.

Thanks guys. I'll try them.

Here's some more. The old gentleman I bought my boat from gave me a ton of these. Herring teaser heads? Seems like nobody I know around Sooke and Victoria uses these. Anchovies and the smaller heads are all I ever hear about. Opinions on these?

Attachments

• IMG_2278.jpeg
    IMG_2278.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 210
Saxe Point

Better keep them, things keep going the way they are, greenling will be the only species allowed. They will work for greenling....

HM

Thanks guys. I'll try them.

Here's some more. The old gentleman I bought my boat from gave me a ton of these. Herring teaser heads? Seems like nobody I know around Sooke and Victoria uses these. Anchovies and the smaller heads are all I ever hear about. Opinions on these?
Boy, those bring back memories! Fished herring strip exclusively when I was a kid and an old time local was introducing me to fishing

Hey Saxe Point, I've attached a picture of a fish I caught when I was 12 years old casting one of lures from the rocks at Fisgard lighthouse (Fort Rodd Hill). I used to ride my bike down there every weekend to fish. Don't throw them away, give them a try.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 76
Back