USA 2016 Election - the countdown is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two trumpers can have your say on the next PC leader if that's how you feel. It's a free country but mark my words there will be hell to pay for it.
http://ipolitics.ca/2016/10/25/blaneys-niqab-wedge-splits-the-conservative-field/
I certainly hope the conservatives in Canada don't bow to the intolerant elements like Eastmon and KV1 and become like the Trumpers here. All the latest polls show Trump tanking here. There is early voting in the US and democrat turnout has been higher than republican in most battleground states. After this is all over and Trump loses the speculation is he will start Trump TV, which will make the nonsense on the Sexual Harrasment network (FOX) seem like real journalism in comparison.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/clinton-nearly-doubles-lead-over-113222740.html

Yea the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....
more here......
http://www.vice.com/read/all-the-ev...-fred-trumps-alleged-involvement-with-the-kkk
nyttrump.jpg

Last edited:
I am voting for Clinton. Don't really care much for her, but I believe she is the best choice.

I do like some of Trump's ideas, especially "draining the swamp in DC" with term limits for congress. Term limits would require a constitutional amendment; here is a link describing the process. Of particular interest is that the president has no constitutional role in this process, and that congress initiates the process:

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

This is pretty typical of Trumps rants; a big bag of BS promises he can never keep.

Yeah, we need change, but no change is better than a change for the worse.

For a historical perspective on the 2016 race, we speak to Eric Foner, the Pulitzer Prize-winning historian and professor at Columbia University. His books include “Gateway to Freedom: The Hidden History of the Underground Railroad.”

Xinhua News Agency/Getty Images
Primary Concerns Episode 34: After Trump, the Deluge
BY PRIMARY CONCERNS
October 26, 2016

This election ends—mercifully—on November 8. The question of what awaits us on November 9 is, at this point, the most important one in politics.

It has begun to dawn on Donald Trump and members of his inner circle that he is headed toward defeat—a fact his enablers in the Republican Party have been aware of for a long time. What remains to be seen is how badly Trump will lose, how he’ll cope with defeat, and how Republicans will cope with the repudiation of their party. Will they finally accept the need to reform? Or will they give way even more fully to the extremism, and backlash politics that gave rise to Trump in the first place?

Norm Ornstein, a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, cowrote the book on the Republicans’ dysfunction. He explains why this happened to their party, and what the outlook for their future is.

https://soundcloud.com/primary-concerns/trump-deluge

Last edited:

I know I know, I said I was out....

Guys like "California" are what turned me from being center/left my whole life to now being embarrassed to even associate myself with them.

It's guys like him that get antagonistic at everything and anything that they see doesn't fit their narrative. In days past 2 people could debate a difference of opinion intelligently. Not anymore. The left has gotten so crazy they shout down and drown out ANY debate, unduly citing racism, bigotry and any other catch phrases they can to emotionally discredit whoever they are talking to.

This new age of Social Justice Warriors blow my mind. They have somehow formed the opinion that anyone who doesn't think like they do (which they do mainly through social pressure to do so), isn't even worth debating with.

Intelligence is out the window and emotions rule all decision making.

Tell me California, I want to see where you signed up to take some Syrian refugees into your home, if your so charitable. Or are you only charitable when behind a computer screen while riding that high horse?

You may be the same as the girls in Cologne, Germany who stood at train stations waving banners saying "We welcome you refugees" only to be one of the 600+ sexual assault victims the next New Year's Eve. Which by the way, the liberal agenda tried as much as they could to cover up.

Look, by me putting myself out there and saying Trump would get my vote over Clinton DOES NOT make me a racist, fascist, or any other label you associate with Trump because mainstream media has given you that idea. I see his faults, but honestly, I think any fault of his has been shown for the world to see in this election run. To me he is still squeaky clean compared to that screw Hillary.

The video above shows how a loud mouth liberal population has skewed things. A white man can not say the things this black lady says without being labeled with any number of names and as such is dismissed.

I can honestly say I have lived my whole life purely treating others as they treat me. As an immigrant in Canada, and having travelled extensively throughout the world, this is a must have way of thinking.

Do not paint me with those damn labels just because I've made an independent, thought out choice about who I would rather, out of 2 very bad candidates, to run the world's most powerful country.

Last edited:
Hear hear!!! No racism here it's the reality of today's world. Call me racist I don't care not one bit. I speak the truth as I see it. Immigration used to be a privilege not a right. Housing is a hard earned privilege not a right. Jobs are a hard earned privilege not a right. I can only dream of a world run by more Trumps. Would help me big time. Hopefully it makes its way here.

Come to the island and spend a week here then go to the mainland you tell me how you feel by the end of the week. If you don't get it stay there!

[QUOTE="KV1, post: 808662, member: 5226"... Immigration used to be a privilege not a right. ...[/QUOTE]The Trumps were German - came over before Hitler came to power - same modus operandi..

Wow you guys sound tense and very angry! You need to take up a relaxing, stress relieving hobby like...... Oh I don't know.... Maybe fishing? Sorry couldn't resist

I can honestly say I have lived my whole life purely treating others as they treat me. As an immigrant in Canada, and having travelled extensively throughout the world, this is a must have way of thinking.

Hopefully Trumps gets to lock her up.

Tell us... back in the old country did they throw their political opponents in jail on some ginned up charge and would you think that this is way you would like to be treated.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back