USA 2016 Election - the countdown is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syria was never able to be sorted out by the yanks.

The opposing sides kept it the proxy war it has now become. No one willing to commit full troops incase it turned out to be what we are looking at now, possible new world war.

Not being dramatic here, but everyone should know that major tensions are on the rise, big time. Russia is prepping their people for attack against them and we are prepping our people for a justified attack on them. This is how is all starts.

Syria was never able to be sorted out by the yanks.

The opposing sides kept it the proxy war it has now become. No one willing to commit full troops incase it turned out to be what we are looking at now, possible new world war.

Not being dramatic here, but everyone should know that major tensions are on the rise, big time. Russia is prepping their people for attack against them and we are prepping our people for a justified attack on them. This is how is all starts.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch but work with a dude who is. He's been saying for a year that Russia and The US will have/start a war in Syria.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch but work with a dude who is. He's been saying for a year that Russia and The US will have/start a war in Syria.

Yea that's not a conspiracy theory. Chemtrails are a conspiracy theory.

I like Obama, he is very personable. But as a president he has been pretty ****.

Sanctions on Russia did nothing but galvanize Russians against the west, giving Putin more power. The Ukraine should have been split down the middle with the people on the east that speak Russian let to decide to join Russia. Most of you know that Kiev used to be the capital of Russia, so let them have it.

It's quite sad, but the way I see it, a Trump presidency might stop war, at least he is willing to talk with Putin, that's the first step to calming tensions. Clinton will have her finger on the trigger and keep this US ******** of "nation building" as a first agenda. We all are at risk of suffering from this. His crass persona doesn't worry me as much as her rhetoric against a nation that doesn't get bluffed.

I dunno, Trump seemed, maybe not defeated. But definitely down. Might be realizing things are starting to unravel on him. No matter what face she puts on I bet his wife is pretty pissed at him.

You would be on edge if Trump won, waiting for him to make the world cringe by something he has done.

If Hillary wins I will be cursing the complete rotten culture of politics in the 21st century for at least another 4 years.

He is a clown, but she is bad bad news.

I am still going with the Clinton conspiracy. Their group is paying him off hundreds of millions to go through with this. He will tank at the end and she will get in.

Anyway you see it the United State of America is in a very sad state of politics right now which means world instability. Look out folks we are in a for a ride for the next couple of years...........

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite - Joseph de Maistre

Translated: Every nation gets the government it deserves.

Perhaps never more true than for America right now.

Cheers!

Ukee

I feel fairly bad; you all have a much better grasp of politics in the US than I do of Canada. Good points all.

If you scored the debate on a point for the opponent for every question sidetracked/avoided/whatever I'd say Trump 2 Clinton 5.

If you scored it on who was more "presidential", Trump 10 Clinton 90.

There was a great article in yesterdays Seattle Times by a California Liberal on Trumps supporters - she went to Louisiana for 60 days & lived with them. Viewed them as descent people. Summed-up there frustrations as follows:

"Imagine you are standing in line. End of the line is the great American dream (home ownership. financially secure). People keep cutting in front of you in line (minorities, immigrants). You get pissed."

I would add that this is the stuff that the conservative media (Rush Limbaugh, etc) push, but the reality is that Rush's rich friends (the real republican party) don't pay their fair share of taxes & are cutting in line a well. Trump wants to cut their taxes even more.

Yea that's not a conspiracy theory. Chemtrails are a conspiracy theory.

I like Obama, he is very personable. But as a president he has been pretty ****.

Sanctions on Russia did nothing but galvanize Russians against the west, giving Putin more power. The Ukraine should have been split down the middle with the people on the east that speak Russian let to decide to join Russia. Most of you know that Kiev used to be the capital of Russia, so let them have it.

It's quite sad, but the way I see it, a Trump presidency might stop war, at least he is willing to talk with Putin, that's the first step to calming tensions. Clinton will have her finger on the trigger and keep this US ******** of "nation building" as a first agenda. We all are at risk of suffering from this. His crass persona doesn't worry me as much as her rhetoric against a nation that doesn't get bluffed.

I left the conspiracy part out. It goes USA will start a war with Russia in Syria before the election so Obama will stay "commander in chief" for 4 more years. Or until more "suitable" presidential candidates are found.

I don't believe it myself but my buddy swears it will happen

As far as the election and the 3 debates go it's Clinton 3, Trump 0. Well played Madam President.

So Trump will make America great again by getting everybody to start moving their offshore manufacturing back home.

Ain't gonna happen.

And he gets his clothing line made offshore anyway.

If Trump was a car salesman, I wouldn't buy one off him. Because if anything went wrong with it, he'd deny he ever sold it to me.

Trump is a knee-jerk upstart loose cannon. Most of his "facts" are total b.s. and he tries to appeal to the uneducated lowest voting denomination out there...as long as they're white.

He isn't a saviour of the working man. He is as "corporate" as they come.

He brags about never paying taxes but berates everybody else for not paying their share to build American highways etc etc etc.

He was a dickhead on "The Apprentice", often firing people who didn't deserve to be fired at that point in the game. And he talked 'down' to the contestants often...as if he was somehow infinitely superior.

Trump is representing a party that is backed by big business, corporations and people with huge amounts of money. They will be pulling his strings...if they aren't already.

He worships the NRA.......and his answer to any gun question or problem is "We need law and order". Duh....what an astounding revelation.

He's contradicted himself so often, he probably has no idea what he actually believes anymore.

And now...the election is rigged if he loses....but if he wins he will accept the vote.

o_O

Trump is representing a party that is backed by big business, corporations and people with huge amounts of money. They will be pulling his strings...if they aren't already.

I agree with pretty much everything you've said but sadly this quote could also apply to Hillary. She may be the lesser of 2 evils in all reality. but then maybe not. only time will tell.
Sad situation in either case when one looks into some of the corruption and back door dealings involving the Clintons as well. Would liked to have seen Bernie get in for the democratic nomination but it seems that those running the democratic party had their minds made up with Hillary from the get go... not very democratic when you think about it.

I agree with pretty much everything you've said but sadly this quote could also apply to Hillary. She may be the lesser of 2 evils in all reality. but then maybe not. only time will tell.
Sad situation in either case when one looks into some of the corruption and back door dealings involving the Clintons as well. Would liked to have seen Bernie get in for the democratic nomination but it seems that those running the democratic party had their minds made up with Hillary from the get go... not very democratic when you think about it.
Funny, I've resisted posting up until now but according to a whole bunch of facts and references my Seattle buddy sent me, the Hillary is a liar perception that is prevalent is more a function of the Republicans taking advantage of the oldest adage that if you repeat something often enough eventually folks will start believing it. Apparently Bush Jr and his administration used private email and servers on a level that makes Hillary's look like a **** in the ocean and the data from the fact checking firms place Hilary as one of the most honest politicians in the entire history of the United States. Hate to admit it but I was quick to adopt the Hilary is a lying, dirty politician, too, until called out on it by my buddy. Fact that she is a stern, old, unattractive lady makes it easy to assume the worst compared to if she were a slick talking, young attractive person. Fact she is cuckolded by old Bill doesn't help her image as the leader of the free world either!

Cheers!

Ukee

The media coverage of this election is an absolute disgrace. I say this at the risk of being labeled a Trumper.
Today, in numerous discussions, over and over again, his statement about not accepting the result until it happens was talked about. Nothing said about opposing policies, which I must say I agree with his, just his history with women and the statement about the election result.
When anyone would bring up the latest email releases by wiki leak, they would get shouted down and the topic changed.
Just in today's emails, it showed she took 12 million from the Morrocan gov for a meeting when she was Secretary of State. Another showed an aide saying, when she was told to wipe the servers, that she didn't think it would be as scary as it was.
I mean WTF?!?!
Honestly, how can anyone berate Trump when Hillary is what she is?!
You know what, if I was a US voter, I'd vote Trump, not because I think he is suitable, just because she is worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
in my mind, there's something wrong with getting 250,000 to 500,000 dollars, often from other countries leaders for giving speeches.the Clintons didn't make there millions in other ways. it's basically been from giving speeches. wallstreet included. when you pay a quarter million dollars for a speech you expect favours in return... pay to play...
this is just one example of something that seems shady to me. this uranium deal gets little attention in the media. they'd rather you concentrate on much more trivial matters and they seem to doing well at that.

http://ijr.com/2015/04/305269-2-hil...clinton-foundation-received-millions-dollars/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back