Upper Stamp

Roe Bags

Looking for a detailed recent report on the upper Stamp. Anyone fished it of late?? Trying to locate some winter fish, I think the first push has shot into the upper. Any thoughts??

word is that earlier in the week the guide boats where doing awsome like ive been hearing of 25 fish days:S around the confluence up to the bucket but now the rains have came some more and this isnt for sure havent fished today going tomorrow but i think a good bet would be stamp pool and down towards the slide up above the falls doesnt start to heat up till around the 18th of december so i wouldent go anywhere past stamp pool. should be quite afew fish in there i would think thats gunna be my first spot tomorrow well good luck bags

steelheadman

word is that earlier in the week the guide boats where doing awsome like ive been hearing of 25 fish days:S around the confluence up to the bucket but now the rains have came some more and this isnt for sure havent fished today going tomorrow but i think a good bet would be stamp pool and down towards the slide up above the falls doesnt start to heat up till around the 18th of december so i wouldent go anywhere past stamp pool. should be quite afew fish in there i would think thats gunna be my first spot tomorrow well good luck bags

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

Back