Upholstery

Degree of Freedom

Anyone had their boat upholstery redone on the Island? Just got a quote from a guy that seems a little high. Single dinette, helm seat, single mid-cabin, v-berth...$2000 incl tax. That's for new foam and upholstery.
Who's good on the Island? Preferably near Nanaimo.

Cheers DOF,

I was very impressed with the gentleman in Duncan who does the work for Lifetimer. He has his own shop and does excellent work. I also found the lady who does the work for Silver Streak to be excellent but she is in Sooke. If you call Lifetimer they will give you the name of their uphosterer. He is about 1/2 a mile away from the Lifetimer Factory in Duncan.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

There is a fellow who works out of his house off bowen road. Had some work done a few years back. Good work and reasonable.Not sure if he is still there.

I have a buddy who has his own private shop in Duncan. Pm me if you want me to get your information to him. He is excellent and specializes in cars but has done alot of boats as well. He did my 2007 striper and it is awsome. Can't tell it isn't factory. ( better ) Price is great too.

HL

quote:Originally posted by highlights

I have a buddy who has his own private shop in Duncan. Pm me if you want me to get your information to him. He is excellent and specializes in cars but has done alot of boats as well. He did my 2007 striper and it is awsome. Can't tell it isn't factory. ( better ) Price is great too.

HL

thanks HL...having trouble with the PM.

lifetimers guy is visions upolstery on allenbey rd. did my canvas exactly the eay i wanted .his # 250-746-9988.ask for shawn.

Hey guys, I just talked to my buddy. Turns out he is fully booked until mid summer. He suggested Visions on Allenby in Duncan.

He says they are very good there.

Hope this helps

HL

Thanks for the input...ended up going with the original after he got his price down a couple hundred bucks. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Theres a guy in Comox Valley that does a good job and is reasonable also his name is Rob has a shop set up in his garage. Send a PM if you want his #.

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

Back