Tyee Club Rowing Rod

Bugs

For you rowers out there, any advice on the best and/or most economical currently available rod for fishing in the pool. Obviously needs to be under 9 feet... and sensitive, but with backbone.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Temple Fork Outfitters 9' Tyee Rod
kit-03_0.jpg

Temple Fork Outfitters 9' Tyee Rod
kit-03_0.jpg
^^^^This.I personally own two of these rods and cant say enough about them.When I originally bought the first one about 5 years ago now they were about $160.Last year I purchased another and the price had jumped to $215.Still worth every penny IMHO.Tons of power even with its parabolic action and a great rod when you're fishing alone as I've found the 10.5 fters to be a ***** when netting solo,especially with the 7 ft. leaders I run with my anchovies.Limited lifetime warranty on them as well.If you break either half,it's only $25 plus $12 shipping for a replacement tip or butt.Highly recommended!!

Plus tax that's around $190 plus shipping if your not local so ya about $215.I see them on TFO's site for $189.00 and free shipping over $100.At any rate a great rod and warranty.

Thanks for the responses guys! My wife googled tyee rod, found this, and bought me the TFO for my birthday without realizing this was my post. Much appreciated!

Back