Trudeau promises more gun control and goes on the attack against Scheer

Actually... Don't watch Fox news at all.
But carry on with whatever makes you feel better... LOL!

Nog
My mistake .... where do you get your news? Is it from and algorithm on Facebook?

My mistake .... where do you get your news? Is it from and algorithm on Facebook?

ROFLMAO.gif

You actually could give up your day job with a routine like you're leading with!!

Cheers Indeed!
Nog

You up for a little satire?
Trigger alert....

Trudeau goes for fear over facts once again on gun violence

... doctors were talking about dealing with the violence, the pain and the carnage caused illegal guns wielded by gang members shooting up city streets across the country. Trudeau’s proposals, meanwhile, only targets law-abiding and licensed gun owners.

Have you ever heard of a gang member, Mafia boss or biker buying the guns they use in criminal activity at the local gun store after applying to the RCMP for a licence?

The answer is an obvious no.

Yet, Trudeau is hoping that most people don’t make the connection, don’t ask the obvious questions. The AR-15 rifle that he continues to reference has no history as a crime gun in Canada. I’ve found one instance of this gun being used in a crime in the more than 50 years that the gun has been legal in Canada.

If Trudeau wanted to deal with the concerns raised by the doctors he was sitting with, he would be focused on solutions that deal with crime guns and not the people shooting lawfully at the range on the weekend.

By making the choices that he has, Trudeau shows he wants easy votes rather than real solutions.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...or-fear-over-facts-once-again-on-gun-violence

pretty obvious why costume boy wants to ban guns - SNC Lavalin does make guns - otherwise would have bought the company...

Although that video is from 2016, it pretty well covers the gist of it.
Arbitrary classification assignment based on the mood of those classifying and the "look" of the firearm in question.
Willy Nilly up to now.

Under Pierre's Idiot Child's inane proposals, eventually they want to Prohibit (ban) all semi-automatics regardless of use, look or function.
That is not fear-mongering, it is reality.

So think hard how you are going to vote if you own any firearms at all.
You will be next, regardless of what it is you own.
The fact of the matter is the LIEberals don't want to to own any.
Period.

Nog

Watch out for Liberal gun plan and hunting rifles

“In his efforts to pander to ‘progressive voters in the Toronto region, Justin Trudeau promised to ban 250,000 rifles,” said the headline on executive director Tony Bernardo’s letter, labelled “COMMENTARY” in boldface.

“There are only 75,000 AR-15 target rifles registered with the RCMP,” Bernardo’s newsletter says.

“So the obvious question for owners of ‘Non-Restricted rifles is this: “How many of my guns is Trudeau going to confiscate?” the letter says.

“A list will be provided and presented at the appropriate time when we bring forward those new regulations,” said Blair, in the half-hour exchange later posted on the CCFR’s Facebook page.

Giltaca and the CCFR have also warned the Liberal gun plan will eventually extend to non-restricted rifles and shotguns.

https://ipolitics.ca/2019/10/10/wat...-plan-and-hunting-rifles-sport-shooter-warns/

This video gives a pretty decent insight into what is really wrong with gangs and violence - something further gun controls won't resolve. I think we need to focus on the real problems & real solutions:
The Fifth Estate
The Hood: Cops, gangs and a community in the crossfire
https://gem.cbc.ca/media/the-fifth-estate/season-45/episode-6/38e815a-011ca569a54
@ 28:34min:sec they discuss this initiative:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ceasefire
"Studies of Boston Operation Ceasefire found a 63% reduction in youth homicide"

Last edited:
Nog We must stop trying to use sane, documented statistics and data. No Liberal can be so stupid to believe (even the ones on here) that more regulations to stats Canada's (some of the most safest Canadians) will deter, decrease or stop illegal gun use. Their real motive is something else??? Votes from dumbed down Canadians? Fear? Unarmed citizens? A way to direct $$$$$$? Or maybe they are the illegal ones and dislike competition? Their leader is a confirmed criminal. What else could the constant Liberal attack on legal gun owners be?

Lucky I am not in charge, would be way less criminals...…..Jail, jail, immediate deportation, free labor.

HM

I don't own a gun, haven't up until recently even thought about owning a gun...but I'm starting to understand more why they have the 5th amendment in the US. Legally obtained guns aren't the problem. Criminals will always be able to obtain any guns they wish...with or without amendments to our current gun laws. This is just a bunch of numb minded folks playing politics.

Back