trudeau-liberals-will-have-to-live-with-being-in-breach-of-a-un-declaration-they-should-never-have-a

We are one of the few countries doing it right on many fronts and yet held to the highest levels of scrutiny by outside sources and unfortunately by many of our fellow Canadians and pandering Politicians. This is why we seem more than willing to constantly shoot ourselves in the foot. It will have to get a lot worse unfortunately before it's going to change.

I have a buddy who is High up in MOTI, There having to consult with all the first nations now when they create those gravel pits at the side of the road these use for sanding and shoulder repairs.

said he's had enough and glad he's retiring. What used to cost nothing is now costings taxpayers thousands and tones of time.

Definitely not funny but the big city folks are still clueless to what the goverment gave away. This will be a lasting legacy

I have a buddy who is High up in MOTI, There having to consult with all the first nations now when they create those gravel pits at the side of the road these use for sanding and shoulder repairs.

said he's had enough and glad he's retiring. What used to cost nothing is now costings taxpayers thousands and tones of time.

Definitely not funny but the big city folks are still clueless to what the goverment gave away. This will be a lasting legacy
Yep - no site C, no pipelines, no lng, no forestry, no salmon farms and probably no salmon fishing....Let me know when the UN will give us permission to go to the bathroom. Idiot child Trudeau has transferred our sovereignty to other nations. We are screwed...

What a joke, Site C, clean energy, Coastal Link, single biggest investment EVER in Canada along with exporting clean energy. TMX, not as clean but a huge boost to the economy. First they’ll destroy our economy then take away the rest of our rights on the coast. Thx Horgan, thx Trudeau

Not a surprise is it?? I can almost see that "deer in the headlight" look and the granola pablum spewing from his mouth!! Kind a fun watching Horrible trying to dig himself out of the same sinkhole!!

The UN has been a policy dumpster fire for years. I doubt you could find a more corrupt, self serving organization anywhere in the world. All you have to do is look at who serves on their committees to see the very sad irony of it all.

A once good idea that has been hijacked by third world politicians looking to line their pockets. How can an organization hope to have any credibility when it freely admits it makes policy statements without even bothering to look into the issue. Sad indeed.

Back