Trailering Tips-Block your wheels

That's great!

I remember having my utility trailer way WAY overloaded with gravel and the tongue weight was negative (but I didn't realize this at the time). I released the tongue and just about got my face smashed in when the tongue jumped up! Definitely had to change my pants after that.

He probably wiped out his swim ladder, but if that's all he got off cheap! Could have been much worse if he hadn't hung on. A good reminder... Buy some chocks next time I'm in Crappy Tire.

I forgot one safety chain one time. I took wife and her friend and husband out fishing, wife and I did everything they never lifted a finger. Oh ya till we got a fish (14lb spring) of coarse he grabs the rod and proceeds to fight fish. A miracle insues and we get it in the boat. So we fish for a couple of more hours them doing nothing. That’s it had enough let’s go. Stop by fill the boat up, they offer no money towards gas or bait. So back home I fillet the fish then wash the boat the gear and put it all away. So my driveway wraps around my house then opens up to my shop my neighbor is anal about his lawn and flower garden, I basically need a shoe horn to get my trophy to the shop. So after washing the the boat and stuff he is in the back drinking beer and playing With our lab pup. I was so mad at this point and as I was unhooking the lights and safety chains from the truck I realized that the ground came off the trailer so proceeded to fix it and the jack was down and hitch disconnected all but the one chain. So I get in my diesel truck fire it up to turn it around get half way down the driveway look in mirror “way is the boat following me sh*t” hit brakes. lucky the boat missed the house but took out neighbors flowers and marked his lawn. Put a good scratch and dint on my quarter panel on the box.

Back