Toyota Tacoma or 4 runner

bryce

Crew Member
anyone know of anything for sale or wanting to sell its for a friend 16k is the max
Message or respond to here thanks guys

I was looking for those two specific vehicles 3 years ago. Everything I found was over priced or high mileage. I ended up with a low mileage Lexus GX 470 as it was considerably better value. Might be something for your friend to consider.

I was looking for those two specific vehicles 3 years ago. Everything I found was over priced or high mileage. I ended up with a low mileage Lexus GX 470 as it was considerably better value. Might be something for your friend to consider.

sweet choice, my idea of bamfield taxi.

Bought a 06 Tacoma 4x4 about 8 years ago found them to be overpriced compared to Ford check or Nissan but that being said not a bit of trouble still drives as new tows 6500 holds its value and will definitely buy another for my next truck

I have a Crew Cab, SE, 08 Nissan Frontier that is built for off-road and towing. 90,000 Miles, no accidents. I'm going to list it this week with a four wheel camper but if someone really wants the camper, would you be interested in the truck? Thanks
I will pass it along to you have any pictures

If you have a quad, camper or want to haul gear get the Tacoma, want to haul people get the 4 runner. Both are great stock BUT can be made awesome with some skill, aftermarket parts time and money. Pic of my 92 and 04. Sas locked, loaded and pretty much unstoppable for what I want to do. They have very high resale and high purchase price for a good reason but 16K will get you a nice stock rig.

HM

Attachments

• IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    380.7 KB · Views: 88
The older V6 Tacoma's had a head gasket problem.
I had a 1991 that went through 3.
sold it "as is" after the 3rd one and still got $3K.

Back