Tower builder for an aluminum boat in BC

Kingfisher 2025

Does anyone know of a good tower builder in BC as it seems most builders I've found online are based out of Washington or Oregon in the states, that would be a long way for me to go as I'm in the central Interior here in BC. I would be looking for something with a pad for radar in the future and a tow point for some water sports and mounts for lighting options, rocket launchers and net holder, this would be for my KF 2025 Escape. Any tips or leads you guy's could provide would be great.

Sent you a PM but general info for all. I hope to post some pics along the way.

I have a 2015 Kingfisher Discovery- Soft top. I just just went down the exact road that your headed down .... build my own radar arch... buy a generic one.... get one custom built.
I did a pile of leg work on this topic and would be more than willing to share it with you. Fire me a number I can text you some pics as Im just getting ready to do my installation on mine.

As a summary I ended up going with a Fishon Sports Jr river cross over with the captains package and few extras. This set up will allow me to do exactly as you described and it has the quick mounts so I can remove it. Im doing all of my own wiring so that I can unplug any lights and radar as I fish most of the time in Alberta. Going this route was at least 1/3 if not 1/2 the cost of having one built and from what I can see there is no reason to spend more money for what I need it for given the overall price of the boat. Worst case I figure I may have to drill some holes for additional bolts or take it to a welding shop and spent 100 bucks for some welding.

I hope one day to be able to afford a 30ft boat I can sleep on but for now I've done very well with my "little boat" as people on the ocean call it, including going 75 miles out and tenting on an old warf lol.

I received a quote from Whodat towers (USA) and Bolton stainless in Vernon BC, both produce from what I can tell top quality product but I couldn't justify the cost.

Had one custom built for my 20' Trophy from Samson in Vancouver WASHINGTON. Excellent product. Not cheap but the best mod yet to my boat.

HB

I am currently working with a welder fabricator buddy and building my own. I do the design, cutting parts, detail grinding and clean and he does the welding and pipe bending. I bought the mounts from fishon sports and aluminum from a Donaldson machine in Vernon. We built the rod holders ourselves. It’s still in the works as we work on it here and there on weekends. Eagle industries in Vernon has built them. If you have to buy weld on launchers and material and all the Knicknacks fishon will be close to what you’d pay. Not sure of my overall cost but I like to build or be a major part of the build myself out of pride. So far my project looks good and a man
In a fast boat won’t notice any little issues and if I save 500 bucks for fuel I’m happy.

Back