Top 3 Go To Flashers?

eaglemaniac

I have been using the Hot Spot Glow greens for many years with good results. I've noticed a lot of very interesting flashers of late. Many with glow kinetic and uv properties. When hambone mentioned flashers in the top hootchies thread, I figured it might be an opportunity to check into what works for everyone these days.;) eman

Green glow and purple glow are my main go to's. My other go to's are any that I see working on the other boats around me. Lol

Boogie Man

Also have a number of the new Gibbs Green glow and kinetics in a number of different colours.

Blue glow,
Green glow
Green onion

Sent from my rotary phone using tapatalk

Only really have a couple I rely on 90+ % of the time.

Custom Oki "Blue Green Mist". Designed by my Partner and I, available through Custom Bulk (Commercial) Order ONLY.

Alaskan Special (aka Tequila Sunrise) when working Krill.

Green with Full Glow Mylar (Halibut and things down deep).

Cheers,
Nog

This one...

Flasher.jpg

Happy Holidays! ;)

Fishing deep - Green and Purple Glow, fishing deep and/or cloudy - Green and Purple Onion, and if fishing shallow - Green, Purple, Red classic hotspot

Summer run = onion, kinetic, Betsy.

Winter feeders = glow, glow, glow and sometimes glow.

Sometimes the best flasher is not flasher at all :confused:

I have alot of flashers just like every other fisherman out there.
You put on what you like and then watch what every other fisherman to see what they use. Then change or wait to change.

What I Like 1) Purple Onion - Blue Violet
2) Green Onion - jelly fish
3) Super White - UV Glow

I'm starting to use the Gibbs Guide Series. I only have a couple so far, Moon Jelly Madi UV and Moon Jelly Lemon Lime.

I have caught more fish in the last 5 or 6 years on the gold betsy than any other flasher. Definitely my go to.
Last year at the end of the season we were getting em on the guide series gibbs lemon lime and sts moon jelly

Green glo, chartreuse glo, and purple onion have all been killers

^^ Hotspot Chartreuse glo for Vancouver

...and the next two, not necessarily in order would be chartreuse glo and then chartreuse glo lol

Last edited by a moderator:
My three are all Hotspots: 1. Silver Fever (with glow stripe on back)
2. Jelly Crush ( " " " " " )
3. Standard silver prism with chartreuse edge (winter mainly).

...Rob

LOL...... No idea, got one in my stocking a couple years ago now they are all I buy if things are slow I throw down a standard green gibbs flasher.

Back