Tohatsu 9.9 fuel injected
25inch / can be converted to 20inch shaft
Side mount control included
Power trim
Remote start

2 years warranty left

Dealer owned and maintained. DEMO

Can be seen running

Remote throttle or steering? What year? How many hours?

2019 model

Remote control. Included. In the discription I beleive

Steering is it's own entity. This is not a tiller model. This is a remote model.

2019 model

Remote control. Included. In the discription I beleive

Steering is it's own entity. This is not a tiller model. This is a remote model.
Ok sorry I'm just asking for a friend and I don't really know the ins and outs of kickers. So "remote" means throttle only 100% of the time and steering is a mystery to be solved after you buy it? But by saying remote I should assume it's not a tiller, again 100% of the time?

I could have sworn I've heard someone say remote steering once or twice in the past.

Ok sorry I'm just asking for a friend and I don't really know the ins and outs of kickers. So "remote" means throttle only 100% of the time and steering is a mystery to be solved after you buy it? But by saying remote I should assume it's not a tiller, again 100% of the time?

I could have sworn I've heard someone say remote steering once or twice in the past.
Yeah, confusing it is. Remote means the throttle and electric starter are on he side control. Remote steering is more about the technology that can control the kicker via a wireless system like Intellisteer. For the tiller model, your starter and throttle control are on the engine. Just turn the key and control the throttle and steering on the tiller handle.
Get your buddy to have a look. Tohatsu’s are reliable units. Can’t go wrong with the leftover warranty as long as it’s transferable.

Yeah, confusing it is. Remote means the throttle and electric starter are on he side control. Remote steering is more about the technology that can control the kicker via a wireless system like Intellisteer. For the tiller model, your starter and throttle control are on the engine. Just turn the key and control the throttle and steering on the tiller handle.
Get your buddy to have a look. Tohatsu’s are reliable units. Can’t go wrong with the leftover warranty as long as it’s transferable.
Thanks man. He wanted to avoid a tie bar and helm so assuming he would some kind of remote steering. So the remote start and throttle make all kinds of sense for him. Can he get one system to control it all?

Cheap steering solutions such as EZ Steer are ok but you get what you pay for.
Next step would be remote wireless steering such as iTroll, Intellisteer and a few others. He’d still need to use the kicker’s side control for throttle/speed.

If he wants to break the bank, he could do AP as well which gives full remote control (throttle, steering, even preset trolling patterns) in one expensive package. It really depends on how much he’s willing to spend and his fishing requirements.

Steering is it's own entity with everything in power solutions. Remote model or remote control means there is no tiller. Set up for a control box, shift and thrttle lever for a permanent installation .

Steering is it's own entity with everything in power solutions. Remote model or remote control means there is no tiller. Set up for a control box, shift and thrttle lever for a permanent installation .
Makes sense, thank you.

Bump

Steal of a deal. Will not be getting anymore used engines like this until 2 years from now. Will not be getting any new engines like this until half way through next year.

Thanks man. He wanted to avoid a tie bar and helm so assuming he would some kind of remote steering. So the remote start and throttle make all kinds of sense for him. Can he get one system to control it all?
hydraulics to the kicker. I loved my set up.

Back