The Official NFL Thread

Have to agree holmes he just doesn't have a winning attitude.
The way he hangs his head coming off the field after he's made some bad plays is pathetic.

I love it when NE loses. I get the Boston stations so I can watch all the post game interviews and shows. What a bunch of whiners.

Loved watching Belichick lose his cool and go balistic at the end of the game. Priceless.:D

Long time Steeler fan here. I received a great birthday gift yesterday from the family.

My oldest son and I are flying from Seattle on Oct. 28 to watch an Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Badgers game on Saturday Oct. 29 in Columbus (major tailgating alert!) and then next morning drive 3 hrs. to Pittsburgh to watch the Oct. 30 Sunday night game Steelers vs. The Patriots...woohoo!

Gonna be a busy 3 days but will be a highlight for me :)

A bit of a seahawks fan, but nothing too hardcore. Man, did QB Jackson ever look lost out there yesterday, even though they got the win...

Sort of thinking the Saints might not be too shabby this season though!

Long time Steeler fan here. I received a great birthday gift yesterday from the family.

My oldest son and I are flying from Seattle on Oct. 28 to watch an Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Badgers game on Saturday Oct. 29 in Columbus (major tailgating alert!) and then next morning drive 3 hrs. to Pittsburgh to watch the Oct. 30 Sunday night game Steelers vs. The Patriots...woohoo!

Gonna be a busy 3 days but will be a highlight for me :)

That is one super sweet BD present. I'm totally green with envy.
icon_mrgreen.gif

9 friggin field goals ties a record for most in a game and one whole touchdown, wooofreakinhooo, worst monday nite game so far, grossman is piece of crap, always has been, somehow knew i would get screwd by that dolt, from now on i'll just post my picks here and everyone can pick the opposite and win their pools and make some cash,lol, friggin brutal i am.....holmes*

Sure glad I PVR'd the game tonight so I could cut thru the crap.
What a yawner.
Both teams sucked bigtime.
Won't be seeing them post season.
icon13.png

I think finally after years of circling the toilet bowl the Raider Nation is back! Now if we can beat Belicheat, tuck rule Tom, and the rest of the Pats this weekend it will make it so sweet

Been a broncos fan since I stayed in the same hotel as them in Seattle in 96. couldn't figure out why all these kids were standing around gawking at these guys. Broncos need a time machine to get back to the elway days.

I think finally after years of circling the toilet bowl the Raider Nation is back! Now if we can beat Belicheat, tuck rule Tom, and the rest of the Pats this weekend it will make it so sweet

Just watched NYJ vs OAK on NFL Replay; good game. OAK looked sharp. Could easily be another upset vs NE if they continue playing that well.
icon14.png

Been a broncos fan since I stayed in the same hotel as them in Seattle in 96. couldn't figure out why all these kids were standing around gawking at these guys. Broncos need a time machine to get back to the elway days.

Definitely Tim Tebow time for DEN.
icon14.png

Orton will get them noplace.
icon13.png

A bit of a seahawks fan, but nothing too hardcore. Man, did QB Jackson ever look lost out there yesterday, even though they got the win...

Sort of thinking the Saints might not be too shabby this season though!

The NFC West will be up for grabs again this year but I think SEA has the better coach.

Time will tell.
icon14.png

Well it's highly doubtful the Steelers will win going away against the Pats at the game I'm going to but it sure was nice to see Big Ben throwing to his own receivers and scoring a bunch of points in today's game.

Only 3 weeks to go.... :D

Great week, the Raiders win and the hated Broncos lose again : ) Topped it off by winning the pool this week with the Bears losing on Monday night. Are the Raiders improved enough to make the playoffs? Maybe

Does anybody else get NFL Red Zone. I was able to get it recently for seven
dollars a month through Bell TV. That works out to less than two dollars per week.
Great to be able to see every game and no commercials. At least half of the games
last sunday came down to the last play. Very highly recommended if you can get it
in your area.
icon14.png

NFL_redZone.jpg

hey holmsey my cousn & i were wondering who holds the NFL record for most consecutive FG in a season,was it a Can. born place kicker?...:cool: Cheers sammy

Raiders will have to beat out the Chargers in the AFC west. If we had a decent QB we would have a chance but I don't think Campbell is good enough whereas Rivers is one of the better QBs in the league. The Raider secondary is also weak. The Raiders do have one of the best running games. At least the Raiders are out of the basement and heading in the right direction and the Broncos are still heading down : )

Back