THE OFFICAL LEAD MELT/BARB-Q/ FIESTA FUNDRAISER!!!! JUNE 2nd

Awesome offer GLG!!

Matt, i dont have accomdations to offer, however i know some guys are tenting/bringing up smaller campers and spending the night at the venue in case they get out of control hahahaha.

Lorne

Does anyone in Vic know what good lead looks like? Im still wondering about these window weights lol. Thats a long drive to find out they wouldnt work. Ill see how many old cannon balls I can dig up too if those dont pan out. Where the best place to buy eyes? Trotac?

I have already offered my spare room to a few people yet no takers... Mat you should ask Bruce for his couch :)
Is there any plan for food sales or BBq?

The address is around 4000 McCauley Rd Black Creek , Just past Bearr Creek Ranch on the opposite side of the road.I will more then likely put a sign at the end of the road from noon. till 5.

49.52.44.10 N 125.11.08.80 W.

I also recived some FREE passes for Buchart gardens, and some free passes to the christmas shows there from Brian (casper5280)

I will post a map of how to get there tomorrow, as i cant seem to make it work from my laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent albernifisher

I plan on being there. I will be bringing my molds as well as a pail lead that I will be pouring into 3/4 & 1# molds. 100% going to the cause as my donation.

Anyone in Nanaimo and area going up and wants a designater driver,have room for 4 people. If not,anyone going and has room for 1 please pm me. Thanks Bart.

Bump.

Please consider coming to this event. It's about raising money for a good cause and is a great chance to meet some forum members and fellow fisher people:). The Harbour Chandler just donated a bomb proof 150 dollar crab trap. It might be slightly used (joking!!!) by Saturday and will make an excellent prize for the event. A big thank you to the staff at the Harbour Chandler!

Cheers,
Sculpin

Bump.

Please consider coming to this event. It's about raising money for a good cause and is a great chance to meet some forum members and fellow fisher people:). The Harbour Chandler just donated a bomb proof 150 dollar crab trap. It might be slightly used (joking!!!) by Saturday and will make an excellent prize for the event. A big thank you to the staff at the Harbour Chandler!

Cheers,
Sculpin

thats killer!!

I will swing by this week and thank them personally.

Where else can you get $150 crab pot, VIP passes to buchart, the best cannon balls or hali jigs made for a few dollar raffle ticket. THE LEAD MELT!!

Lorne

Bump. Let's keep this one near the top as it is only a few days away. There will be a barbeque going with the typical burgers, dogs, hopefully someone will bring some salmon or halibut for fish burgers too. Lot's of refreshments as well.

Cheers,
Sculpin

The address is around 4000 McCauley Rd Black Creek , Just past Bearr Creek Ranch on the opposite side of the road.I will more then likely put a sign at the end of the road from noon. till 5.

49.52.44.10 N 125.11.08.80 W.

I also recived some FREE passes for Buchart gardens, and some free passes to the christmas shows there from Brian (casper5280)

I will post a map of how to get there tomorrow, as i cant seem to make it work from my laptop.

Any map there LP?
So gates open from Noon or 1pm and then close at 5pm?
BYOB and food.

untitled-2.jpg

Heres a map. Take the inland highway(the new one) to hamm rd exit. take a left on McCauley and its about 15mins down on right. Just past Bear creek ranch.

It is BYOB and food if you want to cook it. We will have burgers and dogs and maybe some other stuff for sale(cheap) if anyone wants a bit. Gates open around 12, Lead pouring is gonna go from 1-4 and shut the gates at 5. So if you want something poured be there between 1-4. Once the gates are shut, depending if people are camping or wanna hang out and bs we can stay till whenever. Raffle tickets will be $5 or 5 for $20, and we have some sweet butt prizes shaping up. I hope to put up a full list soon.

Lorne

Last edited by a moderator:
6 of 1, half dozen of the other. but yes its about 3mins shorter from the island hwy if you are coming from CR.

Look foward to meeting you BB!

Lorne

Maybe we should wear name tags!!!!!!!! Just sayin- Hell lets risk it-I should still remember my name by closing!!

Sorry Lorne I cant represent the Part Time guides at your event I have to go across the pond to the Mainland. Good Luck with your fundraiser sounds like it will be fun. Dont get to Drunk...

Sorry Lorne I cant represent the Part Time guides at your event I have to go across the pond to the Mainland. Good Luck with your fundraiser sounds like it will be fun. Dont get to Drunk...

NO worries Duff. IF you wanna few balls to support tha cause shoot me a pm and i can drop them off at your house.

FOr the people that cant make it, but would still like support, you can get the money to John(Sculpin) in Nanaimo, Or Myself. Jus shoot me a pm.

Weather looks great (knock on wood)

Lorne

Back