The 2014 Bamfield Tuna Shootout!

I just read your new one on BC Tough. Great write up man. Thanks for taking the time to do this :cool:. It brought me right back there. Very cool write up.

Haha that rough draft wasn't supposed to be posed on there. Deleted now. Still waiting on some pics and cleaning it up.

Ya good job Kelly, nice write up...can't wait until next year. Anyone who is on the fence about doing this, should really **** and not get off the pot, its a great fishery to experience and just a good group of people all around. Well done guys, thanks again for organizing.

Yup..he needs to put the big boy pants and jump into the fray... I'll crew on your tub any day... :)

The ol girl is the shop for some much needed TLC...her Man Cave is almost ready to bed down for winter. First coat of epoxy is down on the floor. See if I can bring her up to snuff over the winter to join the fun next year. I have all the tuna gear,...biggest problem is by the time guide season ends, I'm done.

The ol girl is the shop for some much needed TLC...her Man Cave is almost ready to bed down for winter. First coat of epoxy is down on the floor. See if I can bring her up to snuff over the winter to join the fun next year. I have all the tuna gear,...biggest problem is by the time guide season ends, I'm done.

No excuse man. Osama drove a big rig from Vancouver, around the South end of the rock, up and into Bamtown. He then proceeded to take it and its crew on a a two day tuna trip!!! At the end of the guide season to boot. Bamtown guides are hardcore :cool:. Once you get into these addictive creatures there is no holding back. You will get your second wind so to speak lol :). Most of them look forward to the tuna season.

Back