Tell Your Best Joke

Q: Why did god give one more chromosome to women than men and dog ?
A: so they would not go out and pee on the lawn.

So i will try it again
Q: What do you call a coalition of protesting fisherfolk during a pandemic and a climate crisis ?
A : A rouge wave of able body.

Are you sure you don't mean a rogue wave, rather than a "rouge" one?

Maybe it's just me. LOL

Take care.

A cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street, when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him. "Nice bike did Santa bring it to you?" the cop asked. "Yes sir he sure did" said the little girl. The cop looked the bike over and handed her a $5 ticket for a safety violation. The cop said "give this to your dad and next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it!" The girl looked up at the cop and said "Nice horse you've got there Sir did Santa bring it to you?" Playing along with her he chuckled and answered "Yes he sure did!" The little girl looked up at the cop and said "Next year tell Santa the DICK goes UNDERNEATH the HORSE NOT ON TOP!!!"

A man goes to a funeral. He asks the widow if he could say a word. He goes to the front and says "Plethora" and sits back down. The widow leans over and whispers "Thanks, that means a lot."

Another man approaches, he had been a close companion of the deceased. He too asks the widow if he might speak, and heads to the front. "Bargain," he says. The widow pats his arm. "That means a great deal"

A man goes to a funeral. He asks the widow if he could say a word. He goes to the front and says "Plethora" and sits back down. The widow leans over and whispers "Thanks, that means a lot."

Another man approaches, he had been a close companion of the deceased. He too asks the widow if he might speak, and heads to the front. "Bargain," he says. The widow pats his arm. "That means a great deal"
I had to read this 3 or 4 times, over a couple of sittings, before it finally sunk in!

EobLcRIWEAAQafR

Brother back in Australia sent this. Still cleaning up coffee sprayed across the breakfast table.

Attachments

• 291274_3372928b125e3203d09b58c18591f5a6.jpeg.jpg
    291274_3372928b125e3203d09b58c18591f5a6.jpeg.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 169
Back