Telegraph Cove area

SpringFever552

Heading up that way for 3 days this coming weekend. Should be launching around noon Sat.in Telegraph
Campion Explorer 552 "SpringFever"
Wondering if anybody has any info they care to share for up there?..I will be looking for sockeye 1st this trip, and maybe if time permits then some bottom fish...
Thanks in advance

Just back from 5 weeks at Alder Bay. The sockeye seemed to appear in "pulses". I had pretty good success for a couple of days in the area south of Double Bay - anywhere from 150' - 250' of water. Third day, nada.

I am here now ..sockeye fishing has been very good .Usual spots ,Double bay , Cracroft and Malcolm Pt to Pultney point.look for jumpers and drop those lines

Thanks guys...I dont mind going for a cruise to find them...if wind is good will be taking a cruise down Johnston looking for the "mother load" lol
Love fishing Craycroft its such a fishy place

Thanks guys...I dont mind going for a cruise to find them...if wind is good will be taking a cruise down Johnston looking for the "mother load" lol
Love fishing Craycroft its such a fishy place

My brother and I fished Craycroft for years before shifting to Nootka/Esperanza. There are few places as fishy as Craycroft on a flood tide. I love working the "Herring Pen" and the edge of the rip that forms off the point.

Just got back from Telegraph Cove, still lots of sox around as well as coho,s. Double Bay, Parsons and Cracroft were the places to be.

Back